Prohibitory orders under section 144 in Mahesana till April 18April 04, 2016
The district administration in Mahesana today issued prohibitory orders under section 144 effective from today till April 18.
SP Mahesana Chaitanya Mandlik said that the order was issued by the ADM Ramesh Merja in the wake of the proposed jail bharo campaign by Patidar reservation stir supporters.
As per the prohibitory orders there would be restriction on gathering of more than four people.Those breaking the restriction would be liable to punishment as per law.
Sardar Patel Group, a Patidar reservation stir supporter outfit, has announced to start a jail bharo campaign from April 17 from Mahesana in support of its various demands including the withdrawal of agitation related cases and immediate release of their jailed leaders.
- 54,863 quintal groundnut worth Rs.27.43 cr bought by Gujarat Govt.
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani to visit drought-hit Kutch on Monday
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies