500 harmoniums to play national anthem at Tana Riri MahotsavNovember 06, 2016
Mahesana: Tana Riri Mahotsav which is organized every year in winter in Vadnagar town of North Gujarat by Gujarat government will witness an attempt to make a new world record.
As many as 500 harmonium players will play India’s national anthem ‘Jan Gan Mann’ together at one go in attempt to set record on November 10.
Tana Riri festival initiated by then Chief Minister of Gujarat Shri Narendra Modi is organized once every year. Two-day long festival hosts classical music performances by state and national level artists.
Tana and Riri were two sisters who were great vocalists.
- Fake notes of 200, 500 and 2000 of face value of over 17 lakhs recovered in central Gujarat, 2 nabbed
- Anil Ambani's Reliance sues NDTV for Rs 10,000 Crores for Rafale report in Ahmedabad court, hearing likely on Oct 26
- MoS Parbat Patel falls on stage, no injury, video-photos go viral
- Banas Diary to set up its another complex in Diyodar area: Chairman Shankar Chaudhary
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan