Four years after infamous buffalo hit, Spicejet to resume operations at Surat airportJanuary 13, 2017
Surat: Private airliner Spicejet will restart operation at Surat airport after about four years. Spicejet which was operating Surat-Delhi-Kolkata and Surat-Delhi-Bengaluru flights four years back had stopped its operation at Surat airport following buffalo hit incident.
According to a schedule announced by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Spicejet will start its operation again at Surat airport from March 26. The airliner will operate two flights between Surat and Delhi.
While morning flight will arrive at 10.05 from Delhi, the evening flight timing will be 6.05 pm. Morning flight will fly 189 passengers while evening flight will fly 149 passengers.
- Chief Minister Rupani on two-day visit to Rajkot attends number of function, launches Rs 175 crore projects
- Boy falls in open gutter during rain in Surat, dies
- Valedictory of Youth Parliament of India 2018 at Karnavati University
- CMO official, Resident Commissioner of Gujarat in Delhi meet Israel ambassador
- City police commissioner's touching message to cops after Rath Yatra
- Heavy to very heavy rain warning for Gujarat; Southern Gujarat coast to have squally weather