Four years after infamous buffalo hit, Spicejet to resume operations at Surat airportJanuary 13, 2017
Surat: Private airliner Spicejet will restart operation at Surat airport after about four years. Spicejet which was operating Surat-Delhi-Kolkata and Surat-Delhi-Bengaluru flights four years back had stopped its operation at Surat airport following buffalo hit incident.
According to a schedule announced by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Spicejet will start its operation again at Surat airport from March 26. The airliner will operate two flights between Surat and Delhi.
While morning flight will arrive at 10.05 from Delhi, the evening flight timing will be 6.05 pm. Morning flight will fly 189 passengers while evening flight will fly 149 passengers.
- SC Judge M.R. Shah and Solicitor General Tushar Mehta felicitated
- Abruptly lowered maximum temperatures and wind at lower level giving 'cold-wave' like feeling at various places across Gujarat
- Woman CA nabbed red handed accepting Rs 8 lakh bribe for Assistant IT commissioner
- PM Modi slams Congress for showing disregard to SC verdict on Rafale
- Rafale – Lies, Shortlived lies and now further lies : a note by Arun Jaitley
- Teaser of Gujarati Movie Short Circuit: Aghru, Appetizer, Curiosity Aroused