Four years after infamous buffalo hit, Spicejet to resume operations at Surat airportJanuary 13, 2017
Surat: Private airliner Spicejet will restart operation at Surat airport after about four years. Spicejet which was operating Surat-Delhi-Kolkata and Surat-Delhi-Bengaluru flights four years back had stopped its operation at Surat airport following buffalo hit incident.
According to a schedule announced by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Spicejet will start its operation again at Surat airport from March 26. The airliner will operate two flights between Surat and Delhi.
While morning flight will arrive at 10.05 from Delhi, the evening flight timing will be 6.05 pm. Morning flight will fly 189 passengers while evening flight will fly 149 passengers.
- Aansu ka pura pura jawab liya jayenga, koi kasar chhodi nahi jayengi, the world will experience new India now: PM Modi at Dhule
- Atyare chunav roki do anne Pakistan ne thoki do, there should be condolence meeting in Paksitan before LS election: Gujarat minister
- Reliance Foundation reaches out to families of Pulwama CRPF martyrs
- Armed forces are given free-hand, punishment will be given for sure to those behind terror attack, keep patience and trust our jawans: PM Modi
- Surat getting three new trains, new double track line to Jalgaon
- Ahmedabad Crime Branch quiz Teesta and Javed in fund embezzlement case