Four years after infamous buffalo hit, Spicejet to resume operations at Surat airportJanuary 13, 2017
Surat: Private airliner Spicejet will restart operation at Surat airport after about four years. Spicejet which was operating Surat-Delhi-Kolkata and Surat-Delhi-Bengaluru flights four years back had stopped its operation at Surat airport following buffalo hit incident.
According to a schedule announced by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Spicejet will start its operation again at Surat airport from March 26. The airliner will operate two flights between Surat and Delhi.
While morning flight will arrive at 10.05 from Delhi, the evening flight timing will be 6.05 pm. Morning flight will fly 189 passengers while evening flight will fly 149 passengers.
- Voter turnout in Gujarat Lok Sabha elections highest ever at estimated 63.68%; final figure is awaited
- Power of voter ID many times more than weapon of terrorists IED: PM Modi after casting vote
- Live: Gujarat votes for all 26 seats of Lok Sabha
- Alpesh Thakor in Facebook Live appeals Thakors to vote against Congress candidates
- For Congress campaign in Vadodara, actress Amisha Patel praises Gujarat development; BJP candidate posts video
- Modi, Shah, Advani, Jaitley, Rupani, Governors of two states in Gujarat to cast vote