Four years after infamous buffalo hit, Spicejet to resume operations at Surat airportJanuary 13, 2017
Surat: Private airliner Spicejet will restart operation at Surat airport after about four years. Spicejet which was operating Surat-Delhi-Kolkata and Surat-Delhi-Bengaluru flights four years back had stopped its operation at Surat airport following buffalo hit incident.
According to a schedule announced by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Spicejet will start its operation again at Surat airport from March 26. The airliner will operate two flights between Surat and Delhi.
While morning flight will arrive at 10.05 from Delhi, the evening flight timing will be 6.05 pm. Morning flight will fly 189 passengers while evening flight will fly 149 passengers.
- When thousands of people formed image of Goddess Ambika through oil lamps in garba ground
- Dy CM Nitin Patel terms Gohil's ultimatum to CM a cheap publicity stunt
- RIL announces strategic investment in and partnership with Den Networks Ltd and Hathway Cable and Datacom Ltd
- 18,000 slokas of 12 Skandhs of Shrimad Bhagwat Shridhari Tika translated in Gujarati by Ahmedabad based author
- Indian Coast guard saves 2 fishing boats with 19 aboard from being caught by Pak marines off Gujarat coast
- Nakhatrana town observes bandh against BAMSEF propaganda against Hindu beliefs and Gods