Another mainstream Hindi film shoot going on in KutchApril 24, 2017
Bhuj: If there’s any place in India other than Mumbai where film shootings take place in highest number, it’s Kutch in Gujarat.
There’s another film shoot going on here at present. Bageshri Films Private Ltd film Tera Intezar with Arbaz Khan and Sunny Leoone in lead roles is being filmed in Kutch these days. Week-long shoot is also participated by other actors such as Aryan Babbar, Salil Ankola, Sudha Chandra, Bhani Sinh, Richa Sharma etc.
According to young producers of this film who have Kutch connection, this Hollywood style film is romantic thriller.
The movie is also filmed at Mumbai, Hyderabad, Ramoji film city, Mauritius etc places.
- Senior leaders are sidelined and neglected, I have sought time to meet Rahul Gandhi next week: Kunvarji Bavalia
- Court in Gujarat awards 10 years jail term to 2 including Talati for taking Rs 200 bribe
- RTO drive against fancy noisy modified silencers of bikes in Surat
- Centre issues gazette notification for immigration check posts at Surat airport
- Rupani to launch Shala Praveshotsav-2018 for urban areas on Friday from Gandhinagar
- Monsoon likely to set foot in Gujarat next week