Another mainstream Hindi film shoot going on in KutchApril 24, 2017
Bhuj: If there’s any place in India other than Mumbai where film shootings take place in highest number, it’s Kutch in Gujarat.
There’s another film shoot going on here at present. Bageshri Films Private Ltd film Tera Intezar with Arbaz Khan and Sunny Leoone in lead roles is being filmed in Kutch these days. Week-long shoot is also participated by other actors such as Aryan Babbar, Salil Ankola, Sudha Chandra, Bhani Sinh, Richa Sharma etc.
According to young producers of this film who have Kutch connection, this Hollywood style film is romantic thriller.
The movie is also filmed at Mumbai, Hyderabad, Ramoji film city, Mauritius etc places.
- EPFO cuts interest rate on EPF to 8.55% from 8.65%
- Consul General of Singapore calls on Gujarat Chief Minister
- Gujarat Chief Secretary visits Sardar Sarovar dam again, says no worry for drinking water supply
- Reliance Industries Limited to acquire stake in Eros International PLC
- GUJCET 2018 to be conducted on April 23
- Aga Khan to visit Gujarat