Tarapur to get 45 hectare GIDC estateApril 29, 2017
Anand: Tarapur taluka area i located in interior area of Bhalkantha in Anand district of Central Gujarat. The area has remained backward in terms of new jobs generation. Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation(GIDC) has now initiated procedure to acquire 45 hectare government land(Gauchar) in Indranaj area to set up GIDC township. The piece of land once acquired will see plotting process so that industrial units can be set up. The area is considered as gateway of Saurashtra. It is not suitable for farming and animal husbandry due to saline coastal land. Once the process of land acquisition and plotting is completed, only non-chemical sector industrial units will be invited to set up facilities.
- Live: PM Narendra Modi inaugurates L&T Armoured Systems Complex at Hazira
- Live: Gujarat’s Sprint to 2022 session at Vibrant Gujarat 2019
- PM Narendra Modi on visit to Hazira today
- Live: Africa Day session at Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2019
- Live: Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2019 from Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates 3D mapping projection show at Dandi Kutir in Mahatma Mandir