Tarapur to get 45 hectare GIDC estateApril 29, 2017
Anand: Tarapur taluka area i located in interior area of Bhalkantha in Anand district of Central Gujarat. The area has remained backward in terms of new jobs generation. Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation(GIDC) has now initiated procedure to acquire 45 hectare government land(Gauchar) in Indranaj area to set up GIDC township. The piece of land once acquired will see plotting process so that industrial units can be set up. The area is considered as gateway of Saurashtra. It is not suitable for farming and animal husbandry due to saline coastal land. Once the process of land acquisition and plotting is completed, only non-chemical sector industrial units will be invited to set up facilities.
- Surat fire tragedy: Highlights of Govt. briefing on primary probe report
- Fire incident: AMC suspends BU permission of Apple Children hospital in Ahmedabad
- Police detain Hardik Patel in Surat
- Ahmedabad court asks Rahul Gandhi to appear in person on July 12
- Surat fire tragedy: Builders arrested, SMC official suspended, demolition and sealing drives continue
- Surat fire tragedy: Chief Secretary Dr. JN Singh brief media on actions taken so far