Tarapur to get 45 hectare GIDC estateApril 29, 2017
Anand: Tarapur taluka area i located in interior area of Bhalkantha in Anand district of Central Gujarat. The area has remained backward in terms of new jobs generation. Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation(GIDC) has now initiated procedure to acquire 45 hectare government land(Gauchar) in Indranaj area to set up GIDC township. The piece of land once acquired will see plotting process so that industrial units can be set up. The area is considered as gateway of Saurashtra. It is not suitable for farming and animal husbandry due to saline coastal land. Once the process of land acquisition and plotting is completed, only non-chemical sector industrial units will be invited to set up facilities.
- Rupani lays foundation stone for railway over-bridge at Thangadh, Surendranagar
- Faldu makes formal complain to centre against NAFED in groundnut procurement scam
- JioPhone 2 debuts at Rs 2,999; Flash sale on Jio.Com starts at 12 pm on August 16
- 'Love-letter' of class 2 student to classmate girl in Vadodara city becomes 'talk-of-the-town'
- Rajkot SP suspends 4 cops for security related negligence
- Another arrest in groundnut soil mixing case, businessman who supplied low grade groundnut nabbed