Tarapur to get 45 hectare GIDC estateApril 29, 2017
Anand: Tarapur taluka area i located in interior area of Bhalkantha in Anand district of Central Gujarat. The area has remained backward in terms of new jobs generation. Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation(GIDC) has now initiated procedure to acquire 45 hectare government land(Gauchar) in Indranaj area to set up GIDC township. The piece of land once acquired will see plotting process so that industrial units can be set up. The area is considered as gateway of Saurashtra. It is not suitable for farming and animal husbandry due to saline coastal land. Once the process of land acquisition and plotting is completed, only non-chemical sector industrial units will be invited to set up facilities.
- Royal Vopak to set up Rs 1500 crore facility at Dahej PCPIR based chemical terminal
- President appoints four new Judges in Gujarat High Court
- Gujarat garba gripped as Navratri 2018 enters into last phase
- Groups of Patidars protest arrest of Bharat Ambaliya in intercaste marriage linked abduction case
- Shaktisinh Gohil seeks apology from CM Rupani, warns to file criminal complaint and defamation suit
- Inside the Statue of Unity and view from gallery