Gujarat govt grants tax – free status to film ‘Hindi Medium’May 19, 2017
Gandhinagar: After a visit of actor Irfan Khan and others associated with the film ‘Hindi Medium’ to Chief Minister here, the State government has declared Irfan’s film ‘Hindi medium’ tax-free from the first day itself. The film which is released today is directed by Saket Chaudhary. The film cast includes Irrfan Khan, Pakistani actress Saba Qamar, Jaspal Sharma, Deepak Dobriyal, Swati Das, Dishita Sehgal, Amrita Singh, Tillotama Shome, Sanjay Suri and Neha Dhupia.
- 3500 cu sec water released from Karjan and Sardar Sarovar to give life to river Narmada
- All BJP MLAs from Vadodara and local MP skip President's function at MSU
- Gujarati Lieutenant General to led 69th Republic Day parade in Delhi
- 176 of total 182 newly elected MLAs take oath as member of Gujarat Assembly
- Live: PM Narendra Modi addressing WEF Plenary Session at Davos, Switzerland
- IT raids at premises linked to Happy Home Construction Group in Surat