Gujarat govt grants tax – free status to film ‘Hindi Medium’May 19, 2017
Gandhinagar: After a visit of actor Irfan Khan and others associated with the film ‘Hindi Medium’ to Chief Minister here, the State government has declared Irfan’s film ‘Hindi medium’ tax-free from the first day itself. The film which is released today is directed by Saket Chaudhary. The film cast includes Irrfan Khan, Pakistani actress Saba Qamar, Jaspal Sharma, Deepak Dobriyal, Swati Das, Dishita Sehgal, Amrita Singh, Tillotama Shome, Sanjay Suri and Neha Dhupia.
- Moderate tremor in central South Gujarat, epicenter near Netrang in Bharuch, no damage reported
- Body of lion found in millet field in Gujarat
- Union Cabinet clears ordinance to award death penalty to child rapists
- Live: PM Modi addresses Civil Servants in Delhi
- Parimal Nathwani written 'Gir Lion : Pride of Gujarat' book launched in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat CM at Dholera SIR tomorrow to lay foundation stone for two projects