Gujarat govt grants tax – free status to film ‘Hindi Medium’May 19, 2017
Gandhinagar: After a visit of actor Irfan Khan and others associated with the film ‘Hindi Medium’ to Chief Minister here, the State government has declared Irfan’s film ‘Hindi medium’ tax-free from the first day itself. The film which is released today is directed by Saket Chaudhary. The film cast includes Irrfan Khan, Pakistani actress Saba Qamar, Jaspal Sharma, Deepak Dobriyal, Swati Das, Dishita Sehgal, Amrita Singh, Tillotama Shome, Sanjay Suri and Neha Dhupia.
- Rajkot SP suspends 4 cops for security related negligence
- Youth dies after heavy workout at gym in Surat
- Two Banaskantha Congress leaders join BJP; former Rajkot Mayor rejoins Congress along with former MLA of Chotila
- Ease of Living Index: Surat ranked 19, Ahmedabad 23, Vadodara 36, Gandhinagar 39
- BJP to start week long membership campaign from August 15
- Heroin recovery case accused sent on remand, around 105 kg was received in sea