Modi and Abe may perform bhoomi pujan for bullet train project in Gujarat in SeptemberJune 02, 2017
Gandhinagar: In all probability, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Japan Prime Minister Shinzo Abe are likely to perform boomi pujan for Ahmedabad – Mumbai bullet train project in the month of September this year. The ground breaking function is likely to take place in Gujarat most probably during Navratri when Abe will be the guest of Gujarat. Prime Minister Modi and Shinzo Abe are also likely to visit Maruti Suzuki car manufacturing plant at Bechraji near Ahmedabad during the visit. The bullet train is likely to be on track by 2023 on Ahmedabad – Mumbai route which also covers the cities like Vadodara and Surat along with Bharuch, Vapi, Valsad and Anand. It is worth noting that Gujarat is going to witness general election of assembly in the month of December this year. Model code of conduct will be declared by the Election Commission of India mostly in the month of October.
- ED teams conduct raids on Nirav Modi's jewelry outlets in Gujarat
- Canadian PM Justin Trudeau to arrive Gujarat tomorrow
- First Budget session of 14th Gujarat assembly from tomorrow, likely to be stormy. Patel to present budget on February 20
- Results of Gujarat Nagarpalika elections 2018 on Monday
- Thousands participate in Rajkot Marathon 2018
- Body of lioness found on the bed of dried up rain-fed river in Junagadh district of Gujarat