Modi and Abe may perform bhoomi pujan for bullet train project in Gujarat in SeptemberJune 02, 2017
Gandhinagar: In all probability, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Japan Prime Minister Shinzo Abe are likely to perform boomi pujan for Ahmedabad – Mumbai bullet train project in the month of September this year. The ground breaking function is likely to take place in Gujarat most probably during Navratri when Abe will be the guest of Gujarat. Prime Minister Modi and Shinzo Abe are also likely to visit Maruti Suzuki car manufacturing plant at Bechraji near Ahmedabad during the visit. The bullet train is likely to be on track by 2023 on Ahmedabad – Mumbai route which also covers the cities like Vadodara and Surat along with Bharuch, Vapi, Valsad and Anand. It is worth noting that Gujarat is going to witness general election of assembly in the month of December this year. Model code of conduct will be declared by the Election Commission of India mostly in the month of October.
- Shiv Sena candidate pays deposit amount of Rs 10,000 in coins
- Chhotu Vasava led BTP in poll pact with Congress; will contest 3 seats on own symbol, another 3 on Congress symbol
- Congress releases second list of candidates for Gujarat assembly elections 2017
- Arun Jaitley's interaction with media persons in Ahmedabad
- Rupani couple has Rs 7 crore property, his rival Rajyaguru has Rs 141 crores property
- Gujarat polls, contest between anarchist, divisive forces on one side and stability, growth and progress on the other: Jaitley