SpiceJet to start Porbandar – Mumbai – Porbandar daily flight from July 10June 11, 2017
Porbandar: One and half year after the only scheduled flight connecting to Porbandar airport to any other city (Diu-Mumbai) was discontinued by Jet Airways, private airliner Spice Jet is now all set to launch operation here.
This will give new life to Porbandar airport which at present has no traffic of any scheduled commercial flight.
It is learnt that Spice Jet will deploy a 70-seat Bombardier Q-400 plane on Mumbai – Porbandar rout from July 10 to start regular service, booking for which has already started on Spice Jet website since June 10.
Spice Jet flight will leave Mumbai at 9.30 am and reach Porbandar airport at 10.45 am. The return flight will leave Porbandar at 11.05 am and reach Mumbai at 12.20 pm. Mumbai – Porbandar one-way fare will be Rs 2250 while Porbandar – Mumbai one-way fare will be Rs 3000.
- Fisherman mauled to death by lion in village near sea-shore close to Greater Gir forest in Bhavnagar district of Gujarat
- Gujarat Govt. plans Rs. 5500 crore deep sea industrial waste water discharge pipeline project
- Ro-pax ferry service between Ghogha-Dahej to resume in gulf of Cambay from December 14
- Assembly elections results in MP, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan don't indicate any big anti incumbency wave, will not have any impact on LS polls: Chudasama
- 482 Indian fishermen languishing in Pakistani jails: MEA in Lok Sabha
- ACB arrests DySP for lodging false prohibition case with intention to take money from accused