SpiceJet to start Porbandar – Mumbai – Porbandar daily flight from July 10June 11, 2017
Porbandar: One and half year after the only scheduled flight connecting to Porbandar airport to any other city (Diu-Mumbai) was discontinued by Jet Airways, private airliner Spice Jet is now all set to launch operation here.
This will give new life to Porbandar airport which at present has no traffic of any scheduled commercial flight.
It is learnt that Spice Jet will deploy a 70-seat Bombardier Q-400 plane on Mumbai – Porbandar rout from July 10 to start regular service, booking for which has already started on Spice Jet website since June 10.
Spice Jet flight will leave Mumbai at 9.30 am and reach Porbandar airport at 10.45 am. The return flight will leave Porbandar at 11.05 am and reach Mumbai at 12.20 pm. Mumbai – Porbandar one-way fare will be Rs 2250 while Porbandar – Mumbai one-way fare will be Rs 3000.
- Narendra Modi led government defeats no-trust motion comfortably in Lok Sabha with 325 vs 126 votes
- The city of Ahmedabad receives good rain finally
- 'RFP for 1000 MW first phase of Dholera Solar Park project to be out in a month period'
- Live: Discussion on no confidence motion in Lok Sabha
- Studies over, area identified, RFP likely next month for India's first off shore wind power plant off Pipavav coast of Gujarat
- In fresh rejig, three IAS in Gujarat get second transfer order in a week