Cross Border satellite phone talk case: 6 more detained and interrogated in KutchJuly 08, 2017
Bhuj: Security agencies today reportedly detained and interrogated six more suspects in connection with June 26 cross border talk over banned Thuraya satellite phone in Kutch district.
A police officer today said that the phone call from Pakistan was received by some one at a place between Berdo and Umedpur in border area of Khavda.
Earlier around 10 persons were nabbed for interrogation and after getting a lead from them six more were detained today for interrogation of whom three were released later.
Notably, many spies of notorious Pakistani intelligence agency ISI have been caught in Kutch district in the past. They were involved in giving sensitive information to their handlers in Pakistan.
- Exide Industry to acquire immovable & movable assets of Tudor India within a month in Gujarat
- Naroda Patiya case: Gujarat HC gives 10 years jail term to 3 accused, fine also imposed
- Gujarat HC upheld state govt's domicile related rules for admission in UG medical courses
- Gujarat ATS SP meets BJP President Amit Shah
- Heavy rain in Valsad and Umargam; trains on Surat - Mumbai route moving slower, road traffic impacted
- Reliance Jewels launches premium flagship showroom in Ahmedabad