Anantnag terror attack: Pakistani flags, effigy of terrorism burnt in GujaratJuly 11, 2017
Widespread protests against the terror attack on Amarnath pilgrims were today seen across Gujarat in which effigies of terrorism and flags of Pakistan were burnt at several places even as members of Muslim community also took out rallies to condemn the incident in which 7 innocent people died.
Muslim community took out rallies against the incident near Jamalpur darwaza and Sidi Syed in Jali in Ahmedabad and burnt effigies of terrorists.
Shiv Sena burnt Pakistani flag as mark of protest near Subhash bridge while Vishwa Hindu Parishad burnt effigies of terrorism and shouted anti Pakistan slogans near town hall.
Valsad to which most of the deceased belonged saw a spontaneous bandh against it.
In Mandvi town of Kutch people burnt Pakistani flag while Bajrang Dal members took out protest rally near Trikonbag in Rajkot.
Such protest were also witnessed at many other places including Bharuch and Surat.
- No truth in reports of my resignation: Bharatsinh Solanki clarifies
- Over 10 office of Samrudh Jeevan cooperative raided and sealed in Gujarat
- Police foils Love-Jihad bid, nabs Muslim youth with married Gujarati girl from Mumbai airport
- Suzlon bags 500 MW wind power projects in Gujarat
- Advocates held angry demonstration in New Vadodara district court premises on the very first working day
- 22 MoUs signed in Civil Aviation sector in last two vibrant Gujarat summits, 19 of them in initial stage: Gujarat govt