ABVP, NSUI youths protest Christian school’s alleged order against RakhiAugust 11, 2017
Rajkot: Workers of RSS students wing Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad(ABVP) and Congress students wing National Students Union of India(NSUI) rushed to Christian Missionary run Saint Mary’s school in Rajkot and protested school’s alleged order banning Rakhi on wrists.
It was reported in local newspapers that the students of this school were told by teachers that they should remove Rakhi tied on their hand post Hindu festival Raksha Bandhan. The students were reportedly told by the school that if they don’t remove Rakhi they would get punishment.
Cadres of ABVP and NSUI complaint cell took control of Father Jonishan’s office and started singing Ram dhoon. As the father complained chest pain, he was taken to Christ hospital in ambulance.
- Gujarat Church in later written in political tone urges people to save India from “nationalist forces”
- Hardik Patel to get Y category security cover of CISF
- Solanki's fake resignation letter goes viral, Cong leader puts the blame on BJP
- Bomb disposal squad, sniffer dogs conduct search operation at Ahmedabad Railway station
- BJP launches 'Live Interactive Theater' moving publicity set up for Gujarat campaign
- Gujarat based Havmor to sell its Ice-Cream business to South Korea’s LOTTE Confectionery