ABVP, NSUI youths protest Christian school’s alleged order against RakhiAugust 11, 2017
Rajkot: Workers of RSS students wing Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad(ABVP) and Congress students wing National Students Union of India(NSUI) rushed to Christian Missionary run Saint Mary’s school in Rajkot and protested school’s alleged order banning Rakhi on wrists.
It was reported in local newspapers that the students of this school were told by teachers that they should remove Rakhi tied on their hand post Hindu festival Raksha Bandhan. The students were reportedly told by the school that if they don’t remove Rakhi they would get punishment.
Cadres of ABVP and NSUI complaint cell took control of Father Jonishan’s office and started singing Ram dhoon. As the father complained chest pain, he was taken to Christ hospital in ambulance.
- Shah terms Gujarat polls a 'battle of prestige', appeals for uprooting Congress, 3/4th majority for BJP
- Gujarat Congress also passes unanimous resolution regarding promotion of Rahul as party president
- Congress party led by a family has been always against Gujarat and Gujaratis: Modi
- If Congress was doing so good, why 25% of its MLAs left it before election: Modi
- 15 days parole for prisoners aged 60 and above on Diwali: Gujarat govt
- CM to open Gujarat's 2nd Lion Safari park at Ambardi in Dhari taluka of Amreli tomorrow