CM rushed to Vadodara to meet RSS leader Bhaiyaji JoshiAugust 11, 2017
Vadodara: Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on Thursday suddenly rushed to Vadodara to meet RSS general secretary Bhaiyaji Joshi.
As soon as Rupani came to know about Bhaiyaji Joshi’s presence in Gujarat, he rushed to meet him.
Bhaiyaji Joshi had attended a meeting at Surat after which he was on way to Indore. He halted in Vadodara to meet his relative Mr. Nasikkar who lives in Mujmahuda area of Vadodara.
A closed door meeting between Rupani and Joshi was held for over half an hour at RSS office at Samrajya-2 tower in Akota area.
- Shah terms Gujarat polls a 'battle of prestige', appeals for uprooting Congress, 3/4th majority for BJP
- Gujarat Congress also passes unanimous resolution regarding promotion of Rahul as party president
- Congress party led by a family has been always against Gujarat and Gujaratis: Modi
- If Congress was doing so good, why 25% of its MLAs left it before election: Modi
- 15 days parole for prisoners aged 60 and above on Diwali: Gujarat govt
- CM to open Gujarat's 2nd Lion Safari park at Ambardi in Dhari taluka of Amreli tomorrow