CM rushed to Vadodara to meet RSS leader Bhaiyaji JoshiAugust 11, 2017
Vadodara: Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on Thursday suddenly rushed to Vadodara to meet RSS general secretary Bhaiyaji Joshi.
As soon as Rupani came to know about Bhaiyaji Joshi’s presence in Gujarat, he rushed to meet him.
Bhaiyaji Joshi had attended a meeting at Surat after which he was on way to Indore. He halted in Vadodara to meet his relative Mr. Nasikkar who lives in Mujmahuda area of Vadodara.
A closed door meeting between Rupani and Joshi was held for over half an hour at RSS office at Samrajya-2 tower in Akota area.
- All those who disobeyed Congress mandate are suspended: Dhanani
- BJP snatches five district panchayats from Congress
- Two children injured as main gate of SMC run school falls
- AMC to soon launch Smart Parking App
- Budget allocation for agriculture doubled, MSP to include cost of family labour: PM Modi to farmers
- Live: PM Narendra Modi interacts with farmers via video