CM rushed to Vadodara to meet RSS leader Bhaiyaji JoshiAugust 11, 2017
Vadodara: Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on Thursday suddenly rushed to Vadodara to meet RSS general secretary Bhaiyaji Joshi.
As soon as Rupani came to know about Bhaiyaji Joshi’s presence in Gujarat, he rushed to meet him.
Bhaiyaji Joshi had attended a meeting at Surat after which he was on way to Indore. He halted in Vadodara to meet his relative Mr. Nasikkar who lives in Mujmahuda area of Vadodara.
A closed door meeting between Rupani and Joshi was held for over half an hour at RSS office at Samrajya-2 tower in Akota area.
- Chief Minister lays stone of Gujarat Sports University headquarters on 130-acre near Vadodara
- ACB Gujarat nabs State GST staffer, CA for taking bribe from shop owner
- S. Murali Krishna appointed new Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat
- Water supply and filling of Tappar dam re-started slowly even as repair work of broken flooring of feeder canal also in progress
- Centre approves additional grant of Rs 1131 crore for Narmada project, Gujarat govt thanks the PM
- Kesar mango makes first presence of the season in Marketing yard