CM rushed to Vadodara to meet RSS leader Bhaiyaji JoshiAugust 11, 2017
Vadodara: Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on Thursday suddenly rushed to Vadodara to meet RSS general secretary Bhaiyaji Joshi.
As soon as Rupani came to know about Bhaiyaji Joshi’s presence in Gujarat, he rushed to meet him.
Bhaiyaji Joshi had attended a meeting at Surat after which he was on way to Indore. He halted in Vadodara to meet his relative Mr. Nasikkar who lives in Mujmahuda area of Vadodara.
A closed door meeting between Rupani and Joshi was held for over half an hour at RSS office at Samrajya-2 tower in Akota area.
- VHP chief of Mahuva town killed
- Six killed in group clash in Chasra village near Mundra in Kutch
- ACB nabs driver of Mamlatdar taking Rs 7 lakh bribe on behalf of him in Surat, Asst. MVI also nabbed in Dahod
- Procurement of groundnut at MSP in Gujarat from November 15
- At least five Pakistanis nabbed in creek area of Kutch
- Delhi High Court grants Rakesh Asthana six-day protection from arrest