CM rushed to Vadodara to meet RSS leader Bhaiyaji JoshiAugust 11, 2017
Vadodara: Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on Thursday suddenly rushed to Vadodara to meet RSS general secretary Bhaiyaji Joshi.
As soon as Rupani came to know about Bhaiyaji Joshi’s presence in Gujarat, he rushed to meet him.
Bhaiyaji Joshi had attended a meeting at Surat after which he was on way to Indore. He halted in Vadodara to meet his relative Mr. Nasikkar who lives in Mujmahuda area of Vadodara.
A closed door meeting between Rupani and Joshi was held for over half an hour at RSS office at Samrajya-2 tower in Akota area.
- Contrary to rumours , I am not going to contest Lok Sabha election: Faisal Ahmed Patel
- Pakistani prisoner dies of lever illness in Bhuj
- Who is Dr. Mahendra Munjapara, a surprise name in BJP LS candidate list for Gujarat
- BJP announces Gujarat candidates for 15 more Lok Sabha seats; total 16 of 26 candidates declared, of them 14 repeated
- Womenfolk hold Maha yagna in Gujarat for re-election of Modi as PM
- Four times ex-MLA in Gujarat Khumansinh Chauhan re-joins Congress party