Deepak Babaria promoted as General Secretary of AICC with charge of Madhya PradeshSeptember 09, 2017
Ahmedabad, Gujarat based Deepak Babaria who was Secretary of All India Congress Committee(AICC) has today promoted to the post of General Secretary.
Babaria is based in Paldi area of Ahmedabad city. He is one of Gujaratis who are on top position in opposition Congress party nationally.
Babaria who is considered close to Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi has been given charge of Madhya Pradesh unit of Congress party.
Babaria is also convener of manifesto committee of Gujarat Congress for upcoming assembly polls.
- Budget allocation for agriculture doubled, MSP to include cost of family labour: PM Modi to farmers
- Live: PM Narendra Modi interacts with farmers via video
- 1.25 crore to participate in Yoga Day events across Gujarat, world record to be attempted
- Gujarat based businessmen booked by CBI in bank loan default case
- Gujarat BJP welcomes decision of party to pull-out from PDP alliance in Kashmir
- Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani likely to visit Israel next week