Deepak Babaria promoted as General Secretary of AICC with charge of Madhya PradeshSeptember 09, 2017
Ahmedabad, Gujarat based Deepak Babaria who was Secretary of All India Congress Committee(AICC) has today promoted to the post of General Secretary.
Babaria is based in Paldi area of Ahmedabad city. He is one of Gujaratis who are on top position in opposition Congress party nationally.
Babaria who is considered close to Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi has been given charge of Madhya Pradesh unit of Congress party.
Babaria is also convener of manifesto committee of Gujarat Congress for upcoming assembly polls.
- EPFO cuts interest rate on EPF to 8.55% from 8.65%
- Consul General of Singapore calls on Gujarat Chief Minister
- Gujarat Chief Secretary visits Sardar Sarovar dam again, says no worry for drinking water supply
- Reliance Industries Limited to acquire stake in Eros International PLC
- GUJCET 2018 to be conducted on April 23
- Aga Khan to visit Gujarat