PM Modi takes out time from hectic schedule to meet grieving former CM Keshubhai PatelSeptember 14, 2017
Gandhinagar: Prime Minister Narendra Modi today took out time from his hectic schedule to meet Former Gujarat CM Keshubhai Patel, who had recently lost his son, at his residence here.
PM Modi met Patel and expressed his deep condolences on the demise of his son Pravin Patel who died of a heart attack on September 8 in Dallas of US where he used to live.
Modi had earlier talked to Keshubhai over telephone on September 9 after learning about the incident.
Around 60 year old Pravinbhai was, second among six children (5 son and a daughter) of Keshubhai.
The last rites of Pravinbhai was done in Dallas and owing to poor health already ailing Keshubhai could not go there. Notably, Notably, wife of Keshubhai had died in a fire incident in 2006.
PM Modi who arrived on a two day Gujarat visit a little while before the arrival of his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe yesterday has a very hectic schedule. He made a night stay at Rajbhavan after participating in several events yesterday. After meeting Keshubhai, he left for Ahmedabad where in the Athletics stadium near Sabarmati railway station, he did ground breaking for bullet train project with Abe.
- Shah terms Gujarat polls a 'battle of prestige', appeals for uprooting Congress, 3/4th majority for BJP
- Gujarat Congress also passes unanimous resolution regarding promotion of Rahul as party president
- Congress party led by a family has been always against Gujarat and Gujaratis: Modi
- If Congress was doing so good, why 25% of its MLAs left it before election: Modi
- 15 days parole for prisoners aged 60 and above on Diwali: Gujarat govt
- CM to open Gujarat's 2nd Lion Safari park at Ambardi in Dhari taluka of Amreli tomorrow