VMC demolishes Pathik Bhavan opposite Vadodara Railway StationSeptember 26, 2017
Vadodara: As Gujarat High Court has lifted a stay order against demolition of Pathik Bhavan, the civic body has started demolition of the old building. Some shop owners in Pathik Bhavan had filed plea against demolition and reconstruction plan by Vadodara Municipal Corporation(VMC). Pathik Bhavan is located exactly opposite the railway station of Vadodara.
The VMC wants to build a world-class structure under public private partnership model here over 1.14 lakh square ft plot with 30-year maintenance clause and royalty. The new structure will have a big underground parking lot. VMC plans to build under path way connecting railway station.
- CM dedicates civil work projects worth of Rs. 493.78 crore to residents of Surat
- Gujarat based multinational pharma major Torrent acquires US company Bio-Pharm Inc
- State level Republic day event this year in Mahesana, Governor to hoist tricolor in presence of CM
- Gujarat budget 2018-19 on February 20
- 7 suggestions Gujarat Finance Minister made before Centre in pre-budget meet at Delhi
- Kuwait's leading low cost airline Jazeera Airways starts direct flight to Ahmedabad