VMC demolishes Pathik Bhavan opposite Vadodara Railway StationSeptember 26, 2017
Vadodara: As Gujarat High Court has lifted a stay order against demolition of Pathik Bhavan, the civic body has started demolition of the old building. Some shop owners in Pathik Bhavan had filed plea against demolition and reconstruction plan by Vadodara Municipal Corporation(VMC). Pathik Bhavan is located exactly opposite the railway station of Vadodara.
The VMC wants to build a world-class structure under public private partnership model here over 1.14 lakh square ft plot with 30-year maintenance clause and royalty. The new structure will have a big underground parking lot. VMC plans to build under path way connecting railway station.
- Driver of bank cash van flees with estimated Rs 2 crore cash in Ahmedabad
- Polling for 4-seats of Rajya Sabha in Gujarat on March 23, if required
- Gujarat CM replies debate on Motion of Thanks to Governor’s address to Assembly
- BJP wins Kheda district panchayat, improves overall performance compared to 2013, Congress wins Banaskantha
- Ahmedabad gets Central Command and Control Centre at Paldi
- 2.10 lakh tourists in Rann Utsav, govt earned Rs 4.60 crore