If I start revealing things,it will not be good for you: Vaghela warns Congress after attackOctober 03, 2017
Gandhinagar: Jan Vikalp leader Shankersinh Vaghela’s yatra was opposed today allegedly by Ahmed Patel supporters in Bharuch district of Central Gujarat with stone pelting.
Reacting strongly to this Shankersinh said Congress should focus on opposing BJP and not Jan Vikalp.
Vaghela said Congress seems disturbed with the response Jan Vikalp is getting across Gujarat.
Shankersinh said, “I am a Bapu(Kshatriya) after all, I don’t believe much in Gandhiji’s rules(non violence) beyond a point, if I start revealing things, it would not be in interest of Congress party. And once I start revealing the things, I will reveal it with proper records.”
Shankersinh said he has completed 10,000 km yatra which was not aimed at gathering the crowds but intended to cover major religious places and meet the people.
- Central Govt to open Rs 100 crore Tribal Museum at Rajpipla, says Gujarat CM while opening Adi Mahotsav
- I move around alone till 12 at night, those who dream to kill me should come: Alpesh Thakor's video goes viral
- Saurashtra School parcel bomb case culprit held, had earlier killed two with bomb
- Fake notes of 200, 500 and 2000 of face value of over 17 lakhs recovered in central Gujarat, 2 nabbed
- Anil Ambani's Reliance sues NDTV for Rs 10,000 Crores for Rafale report in Ahmedabad court, hearing likely on Oct 26
- MoS Parbat Patel falls on stage, no injury, video-photos go viral