If I start revealing things,it will not be good for you: Vaghela warns Congress after attackOctober 03, 2017
Gandhinagar: Jan Vikalp leader Shankersinh Vaghela’s yatra was opposed today allegedly by Ahmed Patel supporters in Bharuch district of Central Gujarat with stone pelting.
Reacting strongly to this Shankersinh said Congress should focus on opposing BJP and not Jan Vikalp.
Vaghela said Congress seems disturbed with the response Jan Vikalp is getting across Gujarat.
Shankersinh said, “I am a Bapu(Kshatriya) after all, I don’t believe much in Gandhiji’s rules(non violence) beyond a point, if I start revealing things, it would not be in interest of Congress party. And once I start revealing the things, I will reveal it with proper records.”
Shankersinh said he has completed 10,000 km yatra which was not aimed at gathering the crowds but intended to cover major religious places and meet the people.
- CM Rupani lays foundation stone for Rs 800 crore public works in Ahmedabad
- World War II era Dakota aircraft arrives in Jamnagar Air Base from UK
- Miscreants damage around 30 vehicles in Bhavnagar city
- Hardik Patel's security cover withdrawn after security assessment by MHA
- One dead in Dyeing mill fire in Surat city of Gujarat
- DRI nabs two carriers of Mumbai based international gold smuggling racket from Ahmedabad airport with 1.6 kg gold