Rahul Gandhi performs Ger dance of Rathwa tribals in Central GujaratOctober 11, 2017
Vadidara: Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi shook a leg with a group of tribals at Chotta Udepur district in Gujarat on Tuesday in the course of his ongoing Navsarjan Yatra. A video, in which Gandhi is seen holding a drum and doing the Rathwa tribal folk dance “Ger”, has gone viral on social media.
On Wednesday, the last day of his three-day visit, Gandhi will visit several tribal areas, including a temple shrine at Kabir Mandir in Saliya, and hold a series of interactive sessions with tribals in Chotta Udepur, Dahod, Panchmahals and Godhra districts. Gandhi will end his current visit to Gujarat by holding a public meeting at Fagwel Temple Ground in Kheda district.
- In videos: Two Patidar community events at same time, one for progress, another for politics
- Coherent administration, substantial and sustainable social growth and bottom-up approach: Rupani on 4 years of Modi govt in Centre
- Prime Minister to inaugurate Eastern Peripheral Expressway and Phase -I of Delhi-Meerut Expressway
- Health department inquiry team visit Adnai run G K hospital in Bhuj even as 111 children deaths confirmed this year
- Forest Guard attacked by Lioness in Gujarat
- Son of Gujarat completes four years as PM, far longer period compared to earlier Gujarati PM Morarji Desai; Gujarat Congress protests titling it as Vishwasghat Diwas, fields Narmada tweet row fame Rajiv Satav to lead it