Rahul Gandhi performs Ger dance of Rathwa tribals in Central GujaratOctober 11, 2017
Vadidara: Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi shook a leg with a group of tribals at Chotta Udepur district in Gujarat on Tuesday in the course of his ongoing Navsarjan Yatra. A video, in which Gandhi is seen holding a drum and doing the Rathwa tribal folk dance “Ger”, has gone viral on social media.
On Wednesday, the last day of his three-day visit, Gandhi will visit several tribal areas, including a temple shrine at Kabir Mandir in Saliya, and hold a series of interactive sessions with tribals in Chotta Udepur, Dahod, Panchmahals and Godhra districts. Gandhi will end his current visit to Gujarat by holding a public meeting at Fagwel Temple Ground in Kheda district.
- All eyes will be on Gujarat counting tomorrow for it being home turf of PM Modi, trends would be available from 9 am
- Hardik again sings EVM hacking song, Election commission rejects it saying - voting machines not hackable
- Lioness attack and injure 3 farmers in village close to Gir forests in Gujarat
- Like UP defying exit poll figures BJP will win 150+ seats in Gujarat: Rupani
- 5 including 2 of inter-state firearms smuggling gang nabbed in Gujarat, 8 pistol, one revolver recovered
- Live: Gujarat assembly elections 2017 results