Specialized ambulance for infants launched in JunagadhOctober 11, 2017
Junagadh: Ram kathakar Morari Bapu dedicated the first of its kind child ambulance in Junagadh.
BJP MLA Mahendra Mashru led Sarvoday Blood Bank has launched this ambulance through donation received from Sharadbhai Adatiya family.
The ambulance has incubator, ventilator, infusion pump, pulse meter, oxygen supply etc facilities.
Infant suffering from low weight, infection, weakness or other illness need to be taken to hospitals in bigger cities. Many times they die on way. The new ambulance, specially made for infant has capacity to save many lives.
- PAAS leader Dinesh Bambhaniya arrested by crime branch from his home on NBW in Sedition case
- #ISupportKarnavati trends nationally number one on Twitter
- Over 6 lakh complete Lili parikrama even before formal start, 6 die of heart attack so far
- Congress declares incharge for each of 26 Lok Sabha seats in Gujarat
- Rupani reviews scarcity situation in Kutch
- ACB nabs Deputy Director of ESIC office taking bribe for issuing certificate to factory owner