Specialized ambulance for infants launched in JunagadhOctober 11, 2017
Junagadh: Ram kathakar Morari Bapu dedicated the first of its kind child ambulance in Junagadh.
BJP MLA Mahendra Mashru led Sarvoday Blood Bank has launched this ambulance through donation received from Sharadbhai Adatiya family.
The ambulance has incubator, ventilator, infusion pump, pulse meter, oxygen supply etc facilities.
Infant suffering from low weight, infection, weakness or other illness need to be taken to hospitals in bigger cities. Many times they die on way. The new ambulance, specially made for infant has capacity to save many lives.
- Moderate tremor in central South Gujarat, epicenter near Netrang in Bharuch, no damage reported
- Body of lion found in millet field in Gujarat
- Union Cabinet clears ordinance to award death penalty to child rapists
- Live: PM Modi addresses Civil Servants in Delhi
- Parimal Nathwani written 'Gir Lion : Pride of Gujarat' book launched in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat CM at Dholera SIR tomorrow to lay foundation stone for two projects