Hindu is not a card but a culture and the prana (life-force) of India: Yogi AdityanathOctober 14, 2017
Bhuj: Uttar Pradesh CM and firebrand BJP leader Yogi Adityanath today objected to using the term ‘Hindu Card’ saying that Hindu was not a card but a culture in itself and the Prana (life-force) of India.
Yogi, on the second and final day of his two day Gujarat visit after offering prayers at the Swaminaraya temple in this headquarter town of Kutch district, told newsmen that Hindu was a culture.
‘Hindu is not a card but a culture. It was the prana or life-force of this country without which the existence of the body was unimaginable,’ he said.
He was asked whether the BJP was now playing Hindu-card in the wake of assembly election in Gujarat.
Yogi said BJP was taking care of the security and development of each and every citizen. ‘Nationalism and Development were the two wheels of our ideology,’ he said.
To another query he said that BJP president Amit Shah has very practically put a target of 150+ seats for Gujarat. ‘And the party would get a massive majority in the state,’ he said.
Yogi, who arrived Gujarat yesterday on his first visit as UP CM, addressed several rallies as part of Gujarat Gaurav Yatra in South Gujarat on the first day. Today he is scheduled to address many such rallies in Kutch district.
- Live: Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2019 inaugural session from Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar
- Foreign president, Prime Ministers arrive in Gujarat for Vibrant Gujarat Summit
- Mukesh Ambani led RIL becomes first Indian private company to post Rs 10,000 crore quarterly profit
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi opens 12-day Amdavad Shopping Festival
- ACB nabs Joint General Manager of Surat Airport taking bribe from contractor
- Mansukh Mandaviya undertakes PadYatra on 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi