Hindu is not a card but a culture and the prana (life-force) of India: Yogi AdityanathOctober 14, 2017
Bhuj: Uttar Pradesh CM and firebrand BJP leader Yogi Adityanath today objected to using the term ‘Hindu Card’ saying that Hindu was not a card but a culture in itself and the Prana (life-force) of India.
Yogi, on the second and final day of his two day Gujarat visit after offering prayers at the Swaminaraya temple in this headquarter town of Kutch district, told newsmen that Hindu was a culture.
‘Hindu is not a card but a culture. It was the prana or life-force of this country without which the existence of the body was unimaginable,’ he said.
He was asked whether the BJP was now playing Hindu-card in the wake of assembly election in Gujarat.
Yogi said BJP was taking care of the security and development of each and every citizen. ‘Nationalism and Development were the two wheels of our ideology,’ he said.
To another query he said that BJP president Amit Shah has very practically put a target of 150+ seats for Gujarat. ‘And the party would get a massive majority in the state,’ he said.
Yogi, who arrived Gujarat yesterday on his first visit as UP CM, addressed several rallies as part of Gujarat Gaurav Yatra in South Gujarat on the first day. Today he is scheduled to address many such rallies in Kutch district.
- When thousands of people formed image of Goddess Ambika through oil lamps in garba ground
- Dy CM Nitin Patel terms Gohil's ultimatum to CM a cheap publicity stunt
- RIL announces strategic investment in and partnership with Den Networks Ltd and Hathway Cable and Datacom Ltd
- 18,000 slokas of 12 Skandhs of Shrimad Bhagwat Shridhari Tika translated in Gujarati by Ahmedabad based author
- Indian Coast guard saves 2 fishing boats with 19 aboard from being caught by Pak marines off Gujarat coast
- Nakhatrana town observes bandh against BAMSEF propaganda against Hindu beliefs and Gods