Amit Shah to cover 2 cities, 6 districts on first of five days tour to Gujarat starting from tomorrowNovember 03, 2017
Gandhinagar: BJP president Amit Shah will start his five-day visit across Gujarat from November 4 from Gandhidham in Kutch. Shah’s this tour is purely organizational. He will address a press conference tomorrow at 9.00 am at Sindhu Bhavan in Gandhidham.
Shah will hold meetings with incharges of Shaktikendras from Surendranagar, Morbi and Kutch districts. He will also hold meetings with elected wings and cooperative leaders. Shah will later leave for Bhavnagar.
At Zaverchand Meghani auditorium hall, Shah will hold meetings with Shaktikendra chiefs, district leaders and elected representatives from Bhavnagar city, Bhavnagar district, Botad and Amreli districts in separate sessions.
In the evening, Shah will hold meetings with Shaktikendra chiefs from Ahmedabad city at Gujarat University convention hall in two separate meetings and guide them.
- CM dedicates civil work projects worth of Rs. 493.78 crore to residents of Surat
- Gujarat based multinational pharma major Torrent acquires US company Bio-Pharm Inc
- State level Republic day event this year in Mahesana, Governor to hoist tricolor in presence of CM
- Gujarat budget 2018-19 on February 20
- 7 suggestions Gujarat Finance Minister made before Centre in pre-budget meet at Delhi
- Kuwait's leading low cost airline Jazeera Airways starts direct flight to Ahmedabad