Look lotus rather than candidate’s face: Amit Shah’s message to party cadres in GujaratNovember 05, 2017
BJP President Amit Shah is reportedly giving a clear-cut message to party carders and leaders about looking at the party symbol (Lotus) rather than the face of the candidates for the Gujarat assembly polls to sail the ruling party to a grand victory.
Shah, who was on a five day trip to Gujarat, which is the home state of both him and PM Narendra Modi, since yesterday, during his meetings in Navsari and later in Central Gujarat suggested the party cadres and leaders along with the page in-charges to look at the ‘Lotus’ alone and not at the faces of the candidates as the party was bigger than any individual.
He also appealed all of them to work unitedly to achieve a grand victory and trying to wipe out Congress.
Shah held meetings with party office-bearers and workers of Navsari, Valsad and Dangs districts at Tata Hall here. He also held such meetingd with party cadres of Dahod and Panchmahal districts in central Gujarat.
Notably, Shah has given a target of 150+ for BJP in this year election. The party has not issued any list of candidates for the election to be held in December this year. There were speculations about change in candidature on several seats this time around.
- Over 10 office of Samrudh Jeevan cooperative raided and sealed in Gujarat
- Police foils Love-Jihad bid, nabs Muslim youth with married Gujarati girl from Mumbai airport
- Suzlon bags 500 MW wind power projects in Gujarat
- Advocates held angry demonstration in New Vadodara district court premises on the very first working day
- 22 MoUs signed in Civil Aviation sector in last two vibrant Gujarat summits, 19 of them in initial stage: Gujarat govt
- Congress led Savarkundala municipality fails to pass budget