This BJP MLA wishes for his victory with lesser margin this timeNovember 05, 2017
Vadodara: Yogesh Patel, BJP MLA from Manjalpur wishes to win assembly election this year with lesser margin. Patel who is close to union minister Maneka Gandhi said this in audio clip which is viral now.
Patel in audio clip says: I am tired now. I wish I win with lesser margin this time. Because I win with handsom margin of 50-60,000 votes, other people are attracted to contest on my seat. Those who have not visited Raopura, Manjalpur seek to contest from here.
Patel in audio clip further said: If you want to contest from some area, first you should prepare for that. You visit the area, see the situation there, work there and then seek ticket. If I start claiming for Akota or Vaghodia seat it would be improper. Forst you need to serve the people and then should seek ticket.
Patel’s such talk is believed in reaction to possibility of Ahmedabad based Anar Patel getting BJP ticket to contest from Manajlpur seat. Anar Patel is daughter of Anandiben Patel. A few days ago, Padra MLA had circulated a list of possible BJP candidates in Vadodara. In this list Anar Patel was mentioned as party’s candidate on Manjalpur seat.
Some time ago, former Congress leader Shankersinh Vaghela had said that Yogesh Patel manages to get BJP ticket through Maneka Gandhi’s quota.
- Chhotu Vasava led BTP in poll pact with Congress; will contest 3 seats on own symbol, another 3 on Congress symbol
- Congress releases second list of candidates for Gujarat assembly elections 2017
- Arun Jaitley's interaction with media persons in Ahmedabad
- Rupani couple has Rs 7 crore property, his rival Rajyaguru has Rs 141 crores property
- Gujarat polls, contest between anarchist, divisive forces on one side and stability, growth and progress on the other: Jaitley
- Gujarat BJP announces third list of candidates for assembly polls 2017