This BJP MLA wishes for his victory with lesser margin this timeNovember 05, 2017
Vadodara: Yogesh Patel, BJP MLA from Manjalpur wishes to win assembly election this year with lesser margin. Patel who is close to union minister Maneka Gandhi said this in audio clip which is viral now.
Patel in audio clip says: I am tired now. I wish I win with lesser margin this time. Because I win with handsom margin of 50-60,000 votes, other people are attracted to contest on my seat. Those who have not visited Raopura, Manjalpur seek to contest from here.
Patel in audio clip further said: If you want to contest from some area, first you should prepare for that. You visit the area, see the situation there, work there and then seek ticket. If I start claiming for Akota or Vaghodia seat it would be improper. Forst you need to serve the people and then should seek ticket.
Patel’s such talk is believed in reaction to possibility of Ahmedabad based Anar Patel getting BJP ticket to contest from Manajlpur seat. Anar Patel is daughter of Anandiben Patel. A few days ago, Padra MLA had circulated a list of possible BJP candidates in Vadodara. In this list Anar Patel was mentioned as party’s candidate on Manjalpur seat.
Some time ago, former Congress leader Shankersinh Vaghela had said that Yogesh Patel manages to get BJP ticket through Maneka Gandhi’s quota.
- Body of 3 lion cubs found close to Gir forests in Gujarat, forest department terms it in-fight deaths
- Through fusion process energy needs of 10 billion people can be fulfilled for 100 million years with available water and Lithium alone: DG ITER Dr Bernard Bigot in Gujarat
- 51 talukas that received less than 250 mm rain declared scarcity-hit; number of related announcements made by Gujarat govt
- Garudeshwar Weir project: Gujarat govt announces land in exchange of land, cash compensation options for those affected
- Two Sadhus of Gadhada old Swaminarayan temple booked for attempt to murder
- Congress ally MLA Chhotu Vasava opposes statue of unity project