This BJP MLA wishes for his victory with lesser margin this timeNovember 05, 2017
Vadodara: Yogesh Patel, BJP MLA from Manjalpur wishes to win assembly election this year with lesser margin. Patel who is close to union minister Maneka Gandhi said this in audio clip which is viral now.
Patel in audio clip says: I am tired now. I wish I win with lesser margin this time. Because I win with handsom margin of 50-60,000 votes, other people are attracted to contest on my seat. Those who have not visited Raopura, Manjalpur seek to contest from here.
Patel in audio clip further said: If you want to contest from some area, first you should prepare for that. You visit the area, see the situation there, work there and then seek ticket. If I start claiming for Akota or Vaghodia seat it would be improper. Forst you need to serve the people and then should seek ticket.
Patel’s such talk is believed in reaction to possibility of Ahmedabad based Anar Patel getting BJP ticket to contest from Manajlpur seat. Anar Patel is daughter of Anandiben Patel. A few days ago, Padra MLA had circulated a list of possible BJP candidates in Vadodara. In this list Anar Patel was mentioned as party’s candidate on Manjalpur seat.
Some time ago, former Congress leader Shankersinh Vaghela had said that Yogesh Patel manages to get BJP ticket through Maneka Gandhi’s quota.
- On DRI inputs Mundra Customs seizes smuggled good from container brought from Dubai
- Rupani to dedicate/launch Rs 494 crore projects in Surat, will open Udyog 2018 exhibition of SGCCI
- BSE’s India INX at GIFT city crosses Rs 2500 crore transaction mark
- PM Modi through power of innovation catapulting India into one of great powers of world:Netanyahu
- PM Modi inaugurates iCreate campus in Gujarat in presence of Israel PM
- Israeli PM accorded grand and colourful welcome in Gujarat, participates in half and hour 8 km long India Cultural Road Show