Rahul calls Surat India’s 21st century manufacturing tiger; twitterati calls it endorsement of Gujarat model of ModiNovember 08, 2017
Surat: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi today visited various industries in Surat including diamond industry and zari work unit. He later tweeted: Wow. Felt so proud to see Surat’s entrepreneurial skills first hand. You are India’s 21st century manufacturing tiger.
Soon after Rahul’s this tweet praising Surat as India’s manufacturing tiger, many on BJP side reacted with tweets full of sarcasm.
Wow. Felt so proud to see Surat's entrepreneurial skills first hand. You are India's 21st century manufacturing tiger. pic.twitter.com/I1vPGljJT9
— Office of RG (@OfficeOfRG) November 8, 2017
Twitter user Gaurav Mohnot tweeted: This is the result of keeping Congress out of Gujarat for more than 20 years.
Twitter handle Yo Yo Funny Singh tweeted: So Rahul Gandhi you do accept Gujarat has progressed under BJP then!!
Twitter handle Jiggs (@Sootradhar) tweeted: Good.. Rahul. However, do note these same entrepreneurs used to be scared for their lives under Congress(I) ruled curfew bound Gujarat. Those black dark days of Congress(I) screwed Gujarat are still fresh. Riots, stabbings in daylight, no water, no electricity, Gujjus migrating. It was hell.
Praful Ketkar on Twitter tweeted: Why don’t you accept Rahul Gandhi that Gujarat and Gujaratis are doing fine without Congress. BJP for Gujarat.
— prafulla ketkar (@prafullaketkar) November 8, 2017
Sandesh Samant tweeted: Which means Gujarat is goind well under BJP?
Vinayak Jain tweeted: He goes to Gujarat and proudly showcases development. Seems like people who advise him are dumber than he is.
Sonam Mahajan tweeted: Thank you for endorsing Modi’s Gujarat model.
Thank you for endorsing Modi’s Gujarat model. https://t.co/EKoi3Srb3x
— Sonam Mahajan (@AsYouNotWish) November 8, 2017
- Rupani lays foundation stone for railway over-bridge at Thangadh, Surendranagar
- Faldu makes formal complain to centre against NAFED in groundnut procurement scam
- JioPhone 2 debuts at Rs 2,999; Flash sale on Jio.Com starts at 12 pm on August 16
- 'Love-letter' of class 2 student to classmate girl in Vadodara city becomes 'talk-of-the-town'
- Rajkot SP suspends 4 cops for security related negligence
- Another arrest in groundnut soil mixing case, businessman who supplied low grade groundnut nabbed