Hardik faces opposition from Patidars in central Gujarat, PAAS worker beaten up in SuratNovember 11, 2017
PAAS leader Hardik Patel today faced opposition from his own community in Handod village under Sankheda taluka in Chhota Udepur district.
In another incident unknown assailants today beat up and injured one of his supporter in Surat city.
Hardik was shown black flag in Handod and a small fight between his supporters and opponents ensued. Hardik however left for another destination.
In yet another incident a PAAS activist Krunal Sarthana was injured by unknown assailants in AK road area. He has been admitted to SMIMER hospital.
- 68.70% polling in second phase as per primary estimates of EC, Exit polls show BJP lead
- Live: Gujarat CM, State BJP chief address the media after final phase of voting concludes
- All exit polls project BJP victory in Gujarat
- Second phase preliminary turnout 68.70%
- Complaint of Congress about PM Modi's 'road show' more of anticipatory nature, Collector Ahmedabad inquiring the matter:CEO B B Swain
- Advani, Jaitley also cast votes during Gujarat assembly polls in Ahmedabdad