Hardik faces opposition from Patidars in central Gujarat, PAAS worker beaten up in SuratNovember 11, 2017
PAAS leader Hardik Patel today faced opposition from his own community in Handod village under Sankheda taluka in Chhota Udepur district.
In another incident unknown assailants today beat up and injured one of his supporter in Surat city.
Hardik was shown black flag in Handod and a small fight between his supporters and opponents ensued. Hardik however left for another destination.
In yet another incident a PAAS activist Krunal Sarthana was injured by unknown assailants in AK road area. He has been admitted to SMIMER hospital.
- BSF nabs a big Pakistani fishing boat in creek area adjoining Kutch district of Gujarat
- 10,538 vehicles carrying liquor seized in Gujarat in two years: MoS Home
- Scrutiny committee again invalidates caste certificate of Morva Hadaf MLA, Khant says, will move court
- Finance minister makes important announcements on Maa Vatsalya Yojana
- Gujarat Chief Minister reacts to State budget 2018-19
- Rs 106.32 crore liquor excise, transportation and special fee hike proposed in Gujarat budget 2018