Hardik faces opposition from Patidars in central Gujarat, PAAS worker beaten up in SuratNovember 11, 2017
PAAS leader Hardik Patel today faced opposition from his own community in Handod village under Sankheda taluka in Chhota Udepur district.
In another incident unknown assailants today beat up and injured one of his supporter in Surat city.
Hardik was shown black flag in Handod and a small fight between his supporters and opponents ensued. Hardik however left for another destination.
In yet another incident a PAAS activist Krunal Sarthana was injured by unknown assailants in AK road area. He has been admitted to SMIMER hospital.
- President of Seychelles to start his India trip by with visit to IIMA and GFSU in Gujarat today
- Senior leaders are sidelined and neglected, I have sought time to meet Rahul Gandhi next week: Kunvarji Bavalia
- Court in Gujarat awards 10 years jail term to 2 including Talati for taking Rs 200 bribe
- RTO drive against fancy noisy modified silencers of bikes in Surat
- Centre issues gazette notification for immigration check posts at Surat airport
- Rupani to launch Shala Praveshotsav-2018 for urban areas on Friday from Gandhinagar