Hardik faces opposition from Patidars in central Gujarat, PAAS worker beaten up in SuratNovember 11, 2017
PAAS leader Hardik Patel today faced opposition from his own community in Handod village under Sankheda taluka in Chhota Udepur district.
In another incident unknown assailants today beat up and injured one of his supporter in Surat city.
Hardik was shown black flag in Handod and a small fight between his supporters and opponents ensued. Hardik however left for another destination.
In yet another incident a PAAS activist Krunal Sarthana was injured by unknown assailants in AK road area. He has been admitted to SMIMER hospital.
- Fake notes of 200, 500 and 2000 of face value of over 17 lakhs recovered in central Gujarat, 2 nabbed
- Anil Ambani's Reliance sues NDTV for Rs 10,000 Crores for Rafale report in Ahmedabad court, hearing likely on Oct 26
- MoS Parbat Patel falls on stage, no injury, video-photos go viral
- Banas Diary to set up its another complex in Diyodar area: Chairman Shankar Chaudhary
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan