Hardik’s aide who leveled allegation of offer against BJP, shares stage with Rahul GandhiNovember 13, 2017
Hardik Patel’s aide and PAAS leader in North Gujarat Narendra Patel who had taken a u-turn hours after joining BJP last month and later leveled allegation of ‘offering money’ against the ruling party which it had rejected as a ‘conspiracy’ and fabricated drama of Congress before the Gujarat visit of Rahul Gandhi the next day, was today seen on the stage made for an event of the Congress vice president in this temple town of Mahesana district.
Narendra Patel had joined BJP in presence of its state president Jeetu Vaghani in Gandhinagar in the evening of October 22, and in a late night press conference at around 11 pm the same night claimed that he was offered Rs 1 crore via his aide Varun Patel for doing so. He also dramatically produced Rs 10 lakh currency which according to him was paid to him as part payment.BJP Gujarat spokesperson Bharat Pandya had said that the allegation was completely wrong and in fact put a question mark on the credibility of Narendra Patel.
‘He joined BJP in from of media and in three hours after that he took a u-turn, it puts a question mark on his credibility. He says something here and then speaks something else. In fact it was a conspiracy of Congress before the Gujarat visit of Rahul Gandhi. It was a fabricated drama and trickery,’ Pandya had said.
Today Narendra was sharing stage with the Congress leader which in a way proved the allegation of the ruling party. Narendra had after his dramatic allegation even moved court and filed case against several BJP leaders including state president Jeetu Vaghani.
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan
- 3 draft TP of Ahmedabad, first draft of Pal TP scheme in Surat, Development Plan of JUDA approved
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- On tip off from NIA, Gujarat ATS nabs West Bengal linked fake currency note dealer
- Gujarat CM launches Ekta Yatra from Bardoli to create awareness about Statue of Unity