12 dead, 16 injured in 4 mishaps in North and central GujaratNovember 14, 2017
At least 12 people died while around 16 injured in four road mishaps in North and Central Gujarat in last 12 hours while in the biggest incident of these six labourers lost their lives in Aravalli district.
Police said that several farm labourers from Jhalod area were going towards Patan on a tractor which was hit head on by a speeding truck on Lunavada-Malpur road near Ambalia village killing six of them and injuring 13 others.
In another incident in near Paldi on Kheralu-Visnagar road in Mahesana last night 3 people died while as many injured when an unidentified vehicle hit them. They were standing on the road to see a four wheeler which had overturned from the road.
Two motorcycle borne people died near Kharod crossing in Ankaleshwar of Bharuch district when a four wheeler hit them while another motorcycle rider died near Khedbrahma toll point in Sabarkantha district in a similar mishap.
- Man dies after brutally thrashed in factory in Shapar Veraval; video goes viral
- Gujarat Govt approves Rs.900-crore project to make Tapi River pollution-free; CM launches Rs 492.60 crore projects in Surat
- Rs 61.12 crore Adajan Bus Port opens in Surat
- Rupani asks NRGs in USA to support ‘Jal Sanchay Abhiyan’ in Gujarat
- Gujarat govt, NASSCOM sign MoU to set up Centre of Excellence for IOT at IITGn
- News in brief from across Gujarat