Okhi cyclone: South Gujarat and coastal Saurashtra to see spells of light rain between Dec. 4 – 6December 01, 2017
Under the impact of Cyclone Okhi, which has caused widespread damage in Kerala, parts of South Gujarat and coastal Saurashtra region in the state are likely to witness a few spells of light to moderate rain between December 4 to 6.
Senior Meteorologist and Director of IMD center in Ahmedabad Jayanta Sarkar today informed this.
He said that districts of South Gujarat and coastal Saurashtra were likely to witness isolated spells of light rain under the impact of cyclone Okhi.
Meanwhile the non-seasonal rain and change in climate might somewhat dampen the poll campaign in the areas which are to see voting on December 9 in the first phase of Gujarat assembly polls.
The sea along Southern Gujarat coast and Saurashtra were also likely to remain rough in the coming days, however no port or fishermen warning has been issued as yet.
- Gujarat Science City demonstrates robots that work as waiter; India's first Robotics gallery to come up by mid-next year
- Ravindra and Rivaba Jadeja meet PM Narendra Modi in Delhi
- Gujarat CM visits Sardar Patel 's birth place in Nadiad
- Desalination, Recycling of water the way to go for Gujarat, explains Chief Minister
- Secretary of Dept of Defence Production, GoI, delivers lecture on Innovation for Defence Excellence at IIM-A
- Hardik Patel is a betrayer and loose character man who cares only for his own selfish motives, he will betray even Congress: Chirag Patel