Okhi cyclone: South Gujarat and coastal Saurashtra to see spells of light rain between Dec. 4 – 6December 01, 2017
Under the impact of Cyclone Okhi, which has caused widespread damage in Kerala, parts of South Gujarat and coastal Saurashtra region in the state are likely to witness a few spells of light to moderate rain between December 4 to 6.
Senior Meteorologist and Director of IMD center in Ahmedabad Jayanta Sarkar today informed this.
He said that districts of South Gujarat and coastal Saurashtra were likely to witness isolated spells of light rain under the impact of cyclone Okhi.
Meanwhile the non-seasonal rain and change in climate might somewhat dampen the poll campaign in the areas which are to see voting on December 9 in the first phase of Gujarat assembly polls.
The sea along Southern Gujarat coast and Saurashtra were also likely to remain rough in the coming days, however no port or fishermen warning has been issued as yet.
- Drama around Dr. Togadia brings Chandramani hospital in news again
- Avoid Shahibaug when going to Ahmedabad airport tomorrow morning
- Reliance Jio to host the first Indian Digital Open Summit
- 'Tearful' Togadia tells his part of the story about his 'disappearance', claims he wanted to fly to Jaipur but fainted midway
- Police sources share details of Pravin Togadia's day-long drama
- DRI, Ahmedabad raids Exim unit in SEZ, Kandla, goods worth over 20 crores seized