Sushma back in Gujarat, Shah to address 4, Yogi and Rupala to address 7 public meetings each on ThursdayDecember 06, 2017
Ahmedabad: Union foreign minister Sushma Swaraj who had earlier addressed a women’s townhall in Ahmedabad for BJP in connection with upcoming assembly polls, is now back to Gujarat, this time with couple of meets.
One of most popular union ministers Sushma Swaraj will attend International President Felicitation function organized by Lion’s club at Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay auditorium behind Rajpath club in Ahmedabad at 9.30 pm tomorrow.
She will also address Doctors’ meet at Jaldhara Water Park in Kankaria area of city.
In another development, BJP president Amit Shah will campaign at Kadana(Santrampur seat) at 11.00 am, Kheralu at 1.00 pm, Sidhpur at 3.00 pm and Dahegam at 4.45 pm tomorrow.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will address public meetings at Somnat at 7.30 am, Rajkot East 10 am, Talaja 11.15 am, Palitana 12.45 pm and Chuda(Limbdi seat) at 2.45 pm, Umreth at 5.30 pm and Sayajiganj(Vadodara) at 8 pm.
MoS in Centre Parshottam Rupala who is most sought out campaigner after Prime Minister Modi in this election will address seven public meetings; Babra(Lathi seat) 10 am, Dodiyara(Jasdan seat) 11.30 am, Keshod 1.15 pm), Liliya(Savarkundla seat) 3 pm, Karjan 4.30 pm, Nada 6.15 pm and Vaghodiya 8 pm.
- 68.70% polling in second phase as per primary estimates of EC, Exit polls show BJP lead
- Live: Gujarat CM, State BJP chief address the media after final phase of voting concludes
- All exit polls project BJP victory in Gujarat
- Second phase preliminary turnout 68.70%
- Complaint of Congress about PM Modi's 'road show' more of anticipatory nature, Collector Ahmedabad inquiring the matter:CEO B B Swain
- Advani, Jaitley also cast votes during Gujarat assembly polls in Ahmedabdad