Already apologized,yet ready to say sorry again and again to end controversy:Shilpa Shetty in GujaratDecember 25, 2017
Amid the protests by Valmiki community over her and actor Salman Khan’s alleged ‘indecent’ remarks against them during a TV show, Actress Shilpa Shetty today said that she had already tendered apologies for it several times and was ready to say sorry again and again to end the controversy.
Shipa who was here to participate in the opening of a new wellness center near Dhhaman told newsmen that she never intended to hurt the sentiments of anyone yet she had tendered apology several times.
‘I am saying sorry again with folded hands and pray to god that the controversy end at once,’ She said.
Notably, Shilpa had also in her tweet yesterday had tendered apology for the incident.
Meanwhile, the protests of the community continued today as well at some places in Gujarat including in Bharuch where the angry protestors burnt the pictures of Salman.
- AI flight to Newark via London with 130 passengers on board grounded at Ahmedabad Airport
- PM meets Global Oil and Gas Experts/CEOs
- Why don't your government arrest Alpesh Thakor; media asks Rupani in Uttar Pradesh
- Gujarat ACB nabs Mamlatdar of Dahod taking bribe for entry of land deal in record
- Another Gir lion found dead, prima facie seems natural death, PM report awaited
- Young lion rescued from deep well in rural Dhari area