Strategy for local body polls discussed in Gujarat BJP meetJanuary 04, 2018
Gujarat BJP today held meeting of its state office bearers and district heads and in-charges in connection with the preparation of the upcoming local body polls and also other organizational matters at its headquarter Shrikamalam in Koba near here.
State president of the party Jeetu Vaghani later told newsmen that CM Vijay Rupani and DyCM Nitin Patel under whose leadership and guidance of PM Narendra Modi and BJP president Amit Shah, the party achieved the historic sixth consecutive victory in Gujarat assembly polls with increase in vote share, were felicitated by the party during the meeting today.
He said that the party discussed the strategy of victory for the coming local body polls in February March this year during which 75 municipalities, 17 taluka and 2 Zila panchayats would go to polls.
We have also decided the party events of the coming days.
He said that on January 11, 12 and 13 meetings would be held for further strategy for the local body polls.
The meeting was also attended by former CM Anandiben Patel, state general secretary Bhikhu Dalsaniya among others.
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan
- 3 draft TP of Ahmedabad, first draft of Pal TP scheme in Surat, Development Plan of JUDA approved
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- On tip off from NIA, Gujarat ATS nabs West Bengal linked fake currency note dealer
- Gujarat CM launches Ekta Yatra from Bardoli to create awareness about Statue of Unity