Dr. Mohan Bhagwat’s speech is being misrepresented: RSS issues clarificationFebruary 12, 2018
New Delhi: Sarsanghchalak Mohan Bhagwat’s speech in Muzzafpur(Bihar) is being misrepresented, said Rashsitriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS) in a statement.
Dr.Manmohan Vaidya, Akhil Bharatiya Prachaar Pramukh in a statement said, ‘Bhagwat ji had said that if situation arises and the Constitution permits, Indian army would take 6 months to prepare the society whereas Sangh swayamsevaks can be trained in 3 days, as Swayamsevaks practise discipline regularly.’
‘This was no way a comparison between the Indian army and the Sangh swayamsevaks but it was a comparison between general society and swayamsevaks.Both are to be trained by the Indian Army only.’
RSS has also released a video of related portion of Dr. Mohan Bhagwat’s speech(attached in this article).
- States to be offered three schemes for cost plus 50% price to farmers: Niti Aayog Vice Chairman in Gujarat
- Rs 98 lakh bank cash van loot: main accused Sudhir Baghel held from Uttar Pradesh
- Chief Minister lays stone of Gujarat Sports University headquarters on 130-acre near Vadodara
- ACB Gujarat nabs State GST staffer, CA for taking bribe from shop owner
- S. Murali Krishna appointed new Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat
- Water supply and filling of Tappar dam re-started slowly even as repair work of broken flooring of feeder canal also in progress