Dr. Mohan Bhagwat’s speech is being misrepresented: RSS issues clarificationFebruary 12, 2018
New Delhi: Sarsanghchalak Mohan Bhagwat’s speech in Muzzafpur(Bihar) is being misrepresented, said Rashsitriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS) in a statement.
Dr.Manmohan Vaidya, Akhil Bharatiya Prachaar Pramukh in a statement said, ‘Bhagwat ji had said that if situation arises and the Constitution permits, Indian army would take 6 months to prepare the society whereas Sangh swayamsevaks can be trained in 3 days, as Swayamsevaks practise discipline regularly.’
‘This was no way a comparison between the Indian army and the Sangh swayamsevaks but it was a comparison between general society and swayamsevaks.Both are to be trained by the Indian Army only.’
RSS has also released a video of related portion of Dr. Mohan Bhagwat’s speech(attached in this article).
- Arun Jaitley explains why Rahul Gandhi’s minimum income guarantee scheme NYAY promise "is bluff"
- Five more nabbed for playing PUBG online game in Gujarat, so far more than 40 caught
- Most of congress candidates names for Gujarat likely to be announced by tomorrow evening: Amit Chavda
- GVFL & TiE Ahmedabad all set to organize ‘Venture Leap’
- Untimely heat-wave in parts of Gujarat, likely to continue tomorrow as well
- Induction of Chinook Helicopters in Indian Air Force