Dr. Mohan Bhagwat’s speech is being misrepresented: RSS issues clarificationFebruary 12, 2018
New Delhi: Sarsanghchalak Mohan Bhagwat’s speech in Muzzafpur(Bihar) is being misrepresented, said Rashsitriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS) in a statement.
Dr.Manmohan Vaidya, Akhil Bharatiya Prachaar Pramukh in a statement said, ‘Bhagwat ji had said that if situation arises and the Constitution permits, Indian army would take 6 months to prepare the society whereas Sangh swayamsevaks can be trained in 3 days, as Swayamsevaks practise discipline regularly.’
‘This was no way a comparison between the Indian army and the Sangh swayamsevaks but it was a comparison between general society and swayamsevaks.Both are to be trained by the Indian Army only.’
RSS has also released a video of related portion of Dr. Mohan Bhagwat’s speech(attached in this article).
- 36.89% storage across 204 reservoirs in Gujarat; 19 put on high alert
- Industries and business in Gujarat suffer estimated loss of over 1500 crores due to truck operators strike
- Phoenix Mills Ltd - Bsafal Joint Venture to acquire and develop 5.16 acre land on SG Highway in Ahmedabad
- Himalaya, Ahmedabad One Mall make parking free
- John Abraham participates in shooting of Raw in Junagadh, Pakistan like look given to shooting-locations
- Citizens in Ahmedabad participate in rally against 'Love-Jihad'