Dr. Mohan Bhagwat’s speech is being misrepresented: RSS issues clarificationFebruary 12, 2018
New Delhi: Sarsanghchalak Mohan Bhagwat’s speech in Muzzafpur(Bihar) is being misrepresented, said Rashsitriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS) in a statement.
Dr.Manmohan Vaidya, Akhil Bharatiya Prachaar Pramukh in a statement said, ‘Bhagwat ji had said that if situation arises and the Constitution permits, Indian army would take 6 months to prepare the society whereas Sangh swayamsevaks can be trained in 3 days, as Swayamsevaks practise discipline regularly.’
‘This was no way a comparison between the Indian army and the Sangh swayamsevaks but it was a comparison between general society and swayamsevaks.Both are to be trained by the Indian Army only.’
RSS has also released a video of related portion of Dr. Mohan Bhagwat’s speech(attached in this article).
- Congress president Rahul Gandhi reacts to 5 State assembly poll results
- PM Narendra Modi reacts to five-state assembly election results
- Car bangs the international terminal in Ahmedabad, driver slapped with heavy fine
- Shaktikant Das appointed new RBI Governor for three years
- Lioness in Devaliya Safari Park of Gujarat dies
- Jio to become India's No 1 telecom operator by 2021: Bernstein report