Dr. Mohan Bhagwat’s speech is being misrepresented: RSS issues clarificationFebruary 12, 2018
New Delhi: Sarsanghchalak Mohan Bhagwat’s speech in Muzzafpur(Bihar) is being misrepresented, said Rashsitriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS) in a statement.
Dr.Manmohan Vaidya, Akhil Bharatiya Prachaar Pramukh in a statement said, ‘Bhagwat ji had said that if situation arises and the Constitution permits, Indian army would take 6 months to prepare the society whereas Sangh swayamsevaks can be trained in 3 days, as Swayamsevaks practise discipline regularly.’
‘This was no way a comparison between the Indian army and the Sangh swayamsevaks but it was a comparison between general society and swayamsevaks.Both are to be trained by the Indian Army only.’
RSS has also released a video of related portion of Dr. Mohan Bhagwat’s speech(attached in this article).
- Charas worth Rs 20 lakh seized, 2 nabbed in old Ahmedabad city
- Congress spreading lies about Bullet train funding, the party would be wiped out in 2019 LS polls:Vaghani
- One more lioness die in Dalkhaniya range of Gir forests, lion deaths figure rises to 14
- Reports of Japan stopping funds for bullet train far from truth: NHSRCL
- Supported by Pakistan ministers Rahul speaking language of those who have no good intentions for India: Smriti in Gujarat
- 26 lakh visited Ambaji during Bhadarvi Punam fair, 1 kg gold received in donation on last day