A woman from Dang district in Gujarat wins her first gold medal in relay race event in JakartaFebruary 14, 2018
Gandhinagar: A woman from tribal populated district Dang in South Gujarat has won first international gold medal of her career in 8th Asian Games Test Event Competition in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Sarita Gaekwad who is representing India has been trained by Athletics Federation of India for six months in Kerala. She was selected for 40 meter relay and 400/4 relay race. In individual 400-meter relay race, she left behind all other runners from 35 countries and achieved success in 59.08 seconds.
- After Vajpayee's funeral, PM Modi leaves for Kerala to take stock of flood situation
- 5 killed in road mishap in Central Gujarat
- Live: People paying final respect to Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Two arrested in Surat for flying drone to capture Tiranga rally visuals
- Monsoon in action in Gujarat again, heavy to very heavy rain at several places including Ahmedabad city
- In pictures: Atal Bihari Vajpayee in Gujarat