Signal one put up at ports of GujaratMarch 13, 2018
Jamnagar: Signal number one was put up at ports in coastal Saurashtra today. Signal one implies a low pressure area is forming far at sea and surface wind could be upto 33 knots (about 60 kmph). This signal means the port is not affected but warns of slightly higher wind speed. Singal one was put up following the order from Gujarat Maritime Board head office in Gandhinagar in view of depression in Arabian sea off Kerala coast.
- Nachiket Barve’s “R|Elan™ Millennial Maharanis” collection, unveiled at source India 2018 - Surat
- Jio parters with Star to provide India-Cricket content to Jio users
- Emami Paper Mills Ltd to invest 2,000 crore in Gujarat; foundation stone laid for the plant in Bhauch
- None of 11 lions found dead in 2 ranges of Gir East forest were infected by virus:Gujarat Forest department chief
- PM Modi may visit Gujarat again in next fortnight
- SMC standing committee completes formality about rise in corporators salary