Signal one put up at ports of GujaratMarch 13, 2018
Jamnagar: Signal number one was put up at ports in coastal Saurashtra today. Signal one implies a low pressure area is forming far at sea and surface wind could be upto 33 knots (about 60 kmph). This signal means the port is not affected but warns of slightly higher wind speed. Singal one was put up following the order from Gujarat Maritime Board head office in Gandhinagar in view of depression in Arabian sea off Kerala coast.
- States to be offered three schemes for cost plus 50% price to farmers: Niti Aayog Vice Chairman in Gujarat
- Rs 98 lakh bank cash van loot: main accused Sudhir Baghel held from Uttar Pradesh
- Chief Minister lays stone of Gujarat Sports University headquarters on 130-acre near Vadodara
- ACB Gujarat nabs State GST staffer, CA for taking bribe from shop owner
- S. Murali Krishna appointed new Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat
- Water supply and filling of Tappar dam re-started slowly even as repair work of broken flooring of feeder canal also in progress