China’s Ambassador in India meets Gujarat CMApril 02, 2018
China’s Ambassador to India Luo Zhaohui, on his first visit to Gujarat in his official capacity today had a meeting with Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani here.
The official release issued by the state government after the meeting termed it a ‘courtesy visit.
During the meeting which lasted over 30 minutes Rupani briefed him about the industrial development and infrastructure facilities in the state along with the international projects such as smart cities, SIR Dholera, GIFT City etc.
The ambassador thanked Rupani for the co-operation by the state government to various Chinese companies and industries operating in Gujarat. He also extended an invitation to him to visit China.
Rupani on the other hand invited him for the upcoming Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit-2019 which was accepted by Mr. Zhaohui who informed that a high level delegation from his country would participate in the event.
Chief Principal Secretary to the CM K. Kailashnathan, Principal Secretary M.K
Das, and Industries Commissioner Mrs. Mamta Verma were present during the meeting.
- AI flight to Newark via London with 130 passengers on board grounded at Ahmedabad Airport
- PM meets Global Oil and Gas Experts/CEOs
- Why don't your government arrest Alpesh Thakor; media asks Rupani in Uttar Pradesh
- Gujarat ACB nabs Mamlatdar of Dahod taking bribe for entry of land deal in record
- Another Gir lion found dead, prima facie seems natural death, PM report awaited
- Young lion rescued from deep well in rural Dhari area