Rs 34 crore Green building of SDC Bank to have 36 KW solar panels for in-house electricity needsApril 11, 2018
Surat:Surat District Cooperative Bank has built its new Rs 34 crore building over 45,000 square ft land at Ring Road in Surat. The green building concept structure has solar panels over its rooftop to generate 36 kw power for in-house electricity needs. In a special mechanism to save power, in absence of staff members, fans, AC, lamp and other electrical equipment will shut down automatically. The new building will be inaugurated by Chief Minister Rupani on April 13. The bank has total 86 branches across Surat and Tapi districts. The bank donates Rs 80 lakh per year to needy institutions. Total deposit in the bank is Rs 5091 crore. NPA is at 1.40%.
- Foreign Trade Development Officer caught red handed taking bribe from exporter for correction in foreign trade license from exporter in Gujarat
- Rajkot has got the Gujarat AIIMS due to political heavyweights of the region including CM Rupani and LoP Dhanani: BJP MLA Yogesh Patel
- Cold wave in parts of Gujarat, Met issues warning for tomorrow as well
- Jaxay Shah appointed chairman of Assocham Gujarat chapter
- Three companies sign MoUs with Gujarat govt for Rs. 3,710 crore investment in expansion and new projects
- PM's visit to Statue of Unity; visitors advised to arrive post 11 am on December 21st