Rs 34 crore Green building of SDC Bank to have 36 KW solar panels for in-house electricity needsApril 11, 2018
Surat:Surat District Cooperative Bank has built its new Rs 34 crore building over 45,000 square ft land at Ring Road in Surat. The green building concept structure has solar panels over its rooftop to generate 36 kw power for in-house electricity needs. In a special mechanism to save power, in absence of staff members, fans, AC, lamp and other electrical equipment will shut down automatically. The new building will be inaugurated by Chief Minister Rupani on April 13. The bank has total 86 branches across Surat and Tapi districts. The bank donates Rs 80 lakh per year to needy institutions. Total deposit in the bank is Rs 5091 crore. NPA is at 1.40%.
- Foundation stone laying ceremony of six lane conversion of Sarkhej - Chiloda highway on Monday
- Ganesh Murti vandalized in Surat; five booked
- PM Modi launches Ayushman Bharat - PMJAY nationwide, CM and DyCM launches the same in Gujarat
- Rain continues in parts of Gujarat, heavy rain warning for 3 north and 1 central Gujarat districts
- A Questionable Statement Which Circumstances & Facts Demolish: Arun Jaitley's note on Rafale
- Rahul is becoming even more ludicrous day by day: CM Vijay Rupani