Rs 34 crore Green building of SDC Bank to have 36 KW solar panels for in-house electricity needsApril 11, 2018
Surat:Surat District Cooperative Bank has built its new Rs 34 crore building over 45,000 square ft land at Ring Road in Surat. The green building concept structure has solar panels over its rooftop to generate 36 kw power for in-house electricity needs. In a special mechanism to save power, in absence of staff members, fans, AC, lamp and other electrical equipment will shut down automatically. The new building will be inaugurated by Chief Minister Rupani on April 13. The bank has total 86 branches across Surat and Tapi districts. The bank donates Rs 80 lakh per year to needy institutions. Total deposit in the bank is Rs 5091 crore. NPA is at 1.40%.
- BJP announces Gujarat candidates for 15 more Lok Sabha seats; total 16 of 26 candidates declared, of them 14 repeated
- Womenfolk hold Maha yagna in Gujarat for re-election of Modi as PM
- Four times ex-MLA in Gujarat Khumansinh Chauhan re-joins Congress party
- Jawahar Chavda issues video statement claiming his remark in local flavoured dialect was misunderstood
- CBDT refutes Media Report
- BJP conducts 'Ghar Ghar Chalo Abhiyan' in Gandhinagar from where party president Amit Shah has been declared candidate