Rajkot to get Rs 78 crore Science MuseumApril 13, 2018
Rajkot: The city of Rajkot will have Rs 78 crore Science museum, ground breaking for which will take place on Sunday, April 15th by Chief Minister Vijaybhai Rupani.
According to municipal commissioner Banchhanidhi Pani, the museum will come up in Ishwaria park over 10 acre land.
Proposed museum will have robotics gallery, 3-D central court, library, Imax theater, life science, Nobel prize, physics etc sections.
A memorandum of understanding(MoU) will be signed between the department of Science and Technology, Government of Gujarat and Rajkot Municipal Corporation for operation and maintenance of the complex once it is ready.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi's today's Mann Ki Baat address in full text
- First rain, car from wrong side, sliding bus and collapse of CCTV panel: AMC releases video footage
- Thunderstorm in Ahmedabad, first in this year, Vadodara too gets rain
- DRI seizes red sandalwood worth Rs 10 crores being smuggled abroad from Mundra port in Gujarat
- Gujarat CM inaugurates Flair unit for Reynolds pen manufacturing in Valsad
- CM Rupani inaugurates first ‘Tinkering Lab’ in Valsad