Togadia’s fast continued on day 2April 18, 2018
The indefinite fast of former VHP leader Pravin Togadia continued on the second day here today.
Togadia, who was sitting on fast in Vanikar bhawan in Paldi area of the city since yesterday, was found to have increased blood sugar and blood pressure levels during routine heath check ups.
Togadia has said that he was ready to give up the fast if the government assures him of bringing bills in the monsoon session of parliament for building of Ram temple at Ayodhya and with regard to his other demands.
Togadia is an old diabetic.
- Six journalists honored with Narad Award in a function in Gujarat
- ACB nabs deputy Mamlatdar red handed taking bribe in Central Gujarat
- PM takes spiritual break, takes 2 km trek to a solitary cave near Kedarnath
- Son of Gujarat Congress MLA and party candidate from Rajkot LS seat, dies in road mishap in West Bengal
- Two injured in different incidents of leopard attacks in Gujarat, one in Navasari city
- Day before final phase of polling, BJP chief Amit Shah performs 'Tatkal Mahapuja' at Somnath temple