Togadia’s fast continued on day 2April 18, 2018
The indefinite fast of former VHP leader Pravin Togadia continued on the second day here today.
Togadia, who was sitting on fast in Vanikar bhawan in Paldi area of the city since yesterday, was found to have increased blood sugar and blood pressure levels during routine heath check ups.
Togadia has said that he was ready to give up the fast if the government assures him of bringing bills in the monsoon session of parliament for building of Ram temple at Ayodhya and with regard to his other demands.
Togadia is an old diabetic.
- Has State govt nod for prosecution of Vanzara and Amin in Ishrat case: CBI to court
- Pharmac 2018 to be held in Ahmedabad from Oct 25 to 27
- Man held from Bihar for rape and murder of 3 and a half year old girl brought back to Surat
- Talati strike in Gujarat hit related work in gram panchayats, teachers assigned job temporarily
- Video of controversial SP Swami, kicking old aged devotee goes viral
- Boating facility to be developed for tourists visiting Statue of Unity