We have been assured of resolution of cash-crisis shortly: CM RupaniApril 18, 2018
Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today said that the center has assured of resolving the cash-crisis in Gujarat shortly.
Talking to newsmen here Rupani said that for the past 2 to 4 days cash-crisis has arisen in the state and the state government has drawn RBI’s attention towards it.
‘The Chief Secretary has talked to the union Finance secretary in this regard and we from our level have also talked above for quick resolution of the issue so that public do not suffer,’ he said.
Rupani said that the center has assured to resolve the issue shortly by increasing the flow of cash.
Notably, Gujarat was reeling under severe cash crisis since last week. Most of the ATMs have stopped dispensing cash. Banks have also put withdrawal limits in place.
People were in panicky due to it being marriage season as well as agriculture season during which large amount of cash was needed.
Earlier the Dy CM had also assured of quick resolution of the crisis.
- Gujarat NRE promoters look to Companies Act for revival
- Shah to review LS seats of 3 UTs, felicitate MISA prisoners
- BJP president Amit Shah to unveil giant Steel Charkha in front of Gandhiji’s Sabarmati Ashram
- Rajkot Congress president Indranil Rajyaguru quits Congress
- Gujarat Congress gets new district and city unit presidents
- Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani to leave for six-day Israel visit tomorrow; total 14 engagements scheduled