We have been assured of resolution of cash-crisis shortly: CM RupaniApril 18, 2018
Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today said that the center has assured of resolving the cash-crisis in Gujarat shortly.
Talking to newsmen here Rupani said that for the past 2 to 4 days cash-crisis has arisen in the state and the state government has drawn RBI’s attention towards it.
‘The Chief Secretary has talked to the union Finance secretary in this regard and we from our level have also talked above for quick resolution of the issue so that public do not suffer,’ he said.
Rupani said that the center has assured to resolve the issue shortly by increasing the flow of cash.
Notably, Gujarat was reeling under severe cash crisis since last week. Most of the ATMs have stopped dispensing cash. Banks have also put withdrawal limits in place.
People were in panicky due to it being marriage season as well as agriculture season during which large amount of cash was needed.
Earlier the Dy CM had also assured of quick resolution of the crisis.
- BJP announces Gujarat candidates for 15 more Lok Sabha seats; total 16 of 26 candidates declared, of them 14 repeated
- Womenfolk hold Maha yagna in Gujarat for re-election of Modi as PM
- Four times ex-MLA in Gujarat Khumansinh Chauhan re-joins Congress party
- Jawahar Chavda issues video statement claiming his remark in local flavoured dialect was misunderstood
- CBDT refutes Media Report
- BJP conducts 'Ghar Ghar Chalo Abhiyan' in Gandhinagar from where party president Amit Shah has been declared candidate