Part of old under-demolition building in Surat caves-in suddenly, no casualtyMay 04, 2018
Part of an old 4 storied building in Surat city which was under demolition process for some time, today suddenly caved in.
However fortunately as there was no labourer or other person in the vicinity of the spot in the Vibhag B of Adeshwar society in Goddod road locality, no casualty took place.
The incident was captured in camera and has gone viral on social media.
The falling part of the building also crushed a tree nearby and broke the boundary wall with some debris falling on the nearby main road.
ताश के पत्ते की तरह गिरी बिल्डिंग।
पुरानी बिल्डिंग को तोड़ा जा रहा था उसी वक्त हुई घटना।
बिल्डिंग जब टूटी तब तैयार की गई प्रोटेक्शन वॉल भी उसके साथ टूटी।अच्छी बात यह रही कि किसी को चोट नही आई।@News18India @collectorsurat @SuratSmartCity @singhppratap @awasthis @raydeep pic.twitter.com/hxf8Scpw26
— Janak Dave (@dave_janak) May 4, 2018
- GST rates reduced/waived off on number of items, GST return filing to be simplified
- Gujarat Congress leader Himanshu Vyas appointed as AICC Secretary in charge of NRI wing of party
- M Phil student alleges woman professor of making her do household chores, cleaning, GU forms probe committee
- Despite late arrival this year in Gujarat, SW Monsoon crosses half-way mark of annual rainfall before July-end
- Heavy rainfall warnings for next 24 hours
- GU for shorter question paper and exam time