Part of old under-demolition building in Surat caves-in suddenly, no casualtyMay 04, 2018
Part of an old 4 storied building in Surat city which was under demolition process for some time, today suddenly caved in.
However fortunately as there was no labourer or other person in the vicinity of the spot in the Vibhag B of Adeshwar society in Goddod road locality, no casualty took place.
The incident was captured in camera and has gone viral on social media.
The falling part of the building also crushed a tree nearby and broke the boundary wall with some debris falling on the nearby main road.
ताश के पत्ते की तरह गिरी बिल्डिंग।
पुरानी बिल्डिंग को तोड़ा जा रहा था उसी वक्त हुई घटना।
बिल्डिंग जब टूटी तब तैयार की गई प्रोटेक्शन वॉल भी उसके साथ टूटी।अच्छी बात यह रही कि किसी को चोट नही आई।@News18India @collectorsurat @SuratSmartCity @singhppratap @awasthis @raydeep pic.twitter.com/hxf8Scpw26
— Janak Dave (@dave_janak) May 4, 2018
- Congress should be ready to face 'consequences' if I am dismissed from MLA post: Alpesh Thakor
- JioPhone leads feature phone market in India
- Asaram's son, Narayan Sai held guilty in rape case by a Gujarat court
- Amid scorching summer, water level in the life-line of water supply in Gujarat 'Narmada Dam' rising again; 119.27 m level as on today morning
- In pictures: A glimpse of revamped stretch of CG Road in Ahmedabad
- Drama artist Prachi Maurya murder case: Vadodara Police arrest accused Wasim Malik