Part of old under-demolition building in Surat caves-in suddenly, no casualtyMay 04, 2018
Part of an old 4 storied building in Surat city which was under demolition process for some time, today suddenly caved in.
However fortunately as there was no labourer or other person in the vicinity of the spot in the Vibhag B of Adeshwar society in Goddod road locality, no casualty took place.
The incident was captured in camera and has gone viral on social media.
The falling part of the building also crushed a tree nearby and broke the boundary wall with some debris falling on the nearby main road.
ताश के पत्ते की तरह गिरी बिल्डिंग।
पुरानी बिल्डिंग को तोड़ा जा रहा था उसी वक्त हुई घटना।
बिल्डिंग जब टूटी तब तैयार की गई प्रोटेक्शन वॉल भी उसके साथ टूटी।अच्छी बात यह रही कि किसी को चोट नही आई।@News18India @collectorsurat @SuratSmartCity @singhppratap @awasthis @raydeep pic.twitter.com/hxf8Scpw26
— Janak Dave (@dave_janak) May 4, 2018
- CM reviews last stage preparations made for dedication of ‘Statue of Unity’ to people
- In 5 years India not only would surpass China in population but also leave it behind to become 'diabetic capital' of world: Padma Shri Daibetologist Dr V Mohan in Gujarat
- Gohil adamant about filing criminal case and defamation suit against CM Rupani if he doesn't tender apology
- PM to visit Shirdi, Maharashtra for Saibaba Sansthan Trust event
- Mahendrasinh Vaghela confirms his resignation from BJP, says he would issue detailed statement on his return to Gujarat
- When thousands of people formed image of Goddess Ambika through oil lamps in garba ground