Mundra Gram Panchayat wants Collector to return Gauchar land from SEZMay 14, 2018
Mundra: Local Gram Panchayat has here asked district collector to give back the Gauchar land of the village which has been allotted to Special Economic Zone(SEZ) of Adani.
The villagers claimed that the land has been unused for last 13 years, ever since it was allocated to SEZ. Access to the land has been blocked through a wall. As per the year 2011 census there are over 4,000 cattle in the village, but they don’t have Gauchar land for grazing. The gram panchayat should get back at least 300 guntha land for cattle to survive.
- 'Pakistan will not think twice to retaliate back if India retaliates': Imran Khan
- Live: Gujarat budget 2019 ( vote on account )
- BJP - Shiv Sena announce alliance for upcoming Lok Sabha and Maharshtra assembly polls
- 2 more deaths due to swine flu in Gujarat, 94 new cases registered, total toll over 65
- Single helpline number 112 for all emergency services from tomorrow; effective in 7 districts of Gujarat in first phase
- Pulwama terror attack proves time for talks is over:PM Modi