Mundra Gram Panchayat wants Collector to return Gauchar land from SEZMay 14, 2018
Mundra: Local Gram Panchayat has here asked district collector to give back the Gauchar land of the village which has been allotted to Special Economic Zone(SEZ) of Adani.
The villagers claimed that the land has been unused for last 13 years, ever since it was allocated to SEZ. Access to the land has been blocked through a wall. As per the year 2011 census there are over 4,000 cattle in the village, but they don’t have Gauchar land for grazing. The gram panchayat should get back at least 300 guntha land for cattle to survive.
- Live: People paying final respect to Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Two arrested in Surat for flying drone to capture Tiranga rally visuals
- Monsoon in action in Gujarat again, heavy to very heavy rain at several places including Ahmedabad city
- In pictures: Atal Bihari Vajpayee in Gujarat
- Keshubhai remembers Atalji's invaluable contribution in Narmada project
- School, colleges, university, govt, semi govt, local body offices to remain shut on Friday