Over 500 junior doctors of Ahmedabad civil hospital on flash strike againMay 25, 2018
Over 500 junior doctors of Civil Hospital in Asarwa area of Ahmedabad, which is one of the biggest medical facilities across Asia, went on flash strike again today.
The junior doctors has also started a similar strike yesterday after a fight between a junior doctor and the relatives of a patient but the matter was somehow resolved and they resumed duty later.
Today a junior doctor of Orthopedics department claimed that two motorcycle borne persons wearing helmet beat him up in the parking area. After that the junior doctors went on flash strike again.
Superintendent of the hospital M M Prabhakar said that although the junior doctors have not given any information about strike in written till around 3 pm today yet they were also not on their duty.
‘We are trying to resolve the matter,’ he said.
Meanwhile a highly placed source said that the claim of the junior doctor about attack over him in the parking lot today could not be substantiated by CCTV footage.
‘Earlier he said that the attack took place in the front parking lot but when no such incident was seen in the CCTV footage, he said that it was in the other one in the backside. There also no such incident was recorded in the CCTV camera,’ he said.
Meanwhile patients in the hospital were suffering owing to the strike of the junior doctors.
On the other hand the junior doctors were demanding foolproof security for them so that incidents of attack did not bother them time and again.
- Congress president Rahul Gandhi reacts to 5 State assembly poll results
- PM Narendra Modi reacts to five-state assembly election results
- Car bangs the international terminal in Ahmedabad, driver slapped with heavy fine
- Shaktikant Das appointed new RBI Governor for three years
- Lioness in Devaliya Safari Park of Gujarat dies
- Jio to become India's No 1 telecom operator by 2021: Bernstein report