Digjam mill in Jamnagar in troubleJune 05, 2018
Jamnagar: Reports suggest that Jamnagar based Digjam mill is in trouble. According to labour unions, the mill has stopped production of textiles since February this year. Most of the departments are in suspended motion and only previously produced goods is being sold. Over 100 employees working in administrative departments have not received salary for last 8 months. Earlier 3000-3500 employees were working in this industrial unit, but for last sometime fewer of them are left on pay role. Around 500-600 labours have made representations regarding non-payment of salaries.
- 66.97% results for Gujarat board 10th exam, girls leave boys way behind
- In Arun Jaitley’s analysis of exit polls, 6 messages from voters to politicians
- Six nabbed in Gujarat for celebrating Nathuram Godse's birthday
- BSF nabs Pakistani boat in creek area, 2 fishermen also caught
- Amul increases milk prices by Rs. 2 per litre
- NDA would perform better than the predictions of the exit polls: DyCM Nitin Patel