Digjam mill in Jamnagar in troubleJune 05, 2018
Jamnagar: Reports suggest that Jamnagar based Digjam mill is in trouble. According to labour unions, the mill has stopped production of textiles since February this year. Most of the departments are in suspended motion and only previously produced goods is being sold. Over 100 employees working in administrative departments have not received salary for last 8 months. Earlier 3000-3500 employees were working in this industrial unit, but for last sometime fewer of them are left on pay role. Around 500-600 labours have made representations regarding non-payment of salaries.
- Lion enters house, sits on pile of groundnut, stays there, photo goes viral
- Rs 11 crore Chhath Ghaat of AMC to be inaugurated on Tuesday
- Gujarat based Sayaji Industries commences new state-of-the-art Dextrose Monohydrate Plant
- Chairman railway board visits Gandhinagar Railway station redevelopment and five star hotel construction site
- PM Narendra Modi dedicates first multi modal terminal port in Varanasi
- Many senior BJP leaders also want to see Bavliya defeated in Jasdan by-poll: Gujarat Congress president Chavda