Digjam mill in Jamnagar in troubleJune 05, 2018
Jamnagar: Reports suggest that Jamnagar based Digjam mill is in trouble. According to labour unions, the mill has stopped production of textiles since February this year. Most of the departments are in suspended motion and only previously produced goods is being sold. Over 100 employees working in administrative departments have not received salary for last 8 months. Earlier 3000-3500 employees were working in this industrial unit, but for last sometime fewer of them are left on pay role. Around 500-600 labours have made representations regarding non-payment of salaries.
- Thunderstorm in Ahmedabad, first in this year, Vadodara too gets rain
- DRI seizes red sandalwood worth Rs 10 crores being smuggled abroad from Mundra port in Gujarat
- Gujarat CM inaugurates Flair unit for Reynolds pen manufacturing in Valsad
- CM Rupani inaugurates first ‘Tinkering Lab’ in Valsad
- Gujarat Chief Minister announces Suryashakti Kisan Yojana ( SKY ) for farmers
- Student who stabbed his junior in school toilet in Vadodara nabbed; says he wanted to defame the school