Jetro to open its biggest centre in India at GujaratJune 14, 2018
Gandhinagar: Japan’s ambassador to India Kenji Hiramatsu and Gujarat chief minister Vijay Rupani will on July 5 inaugurate Japanese External Trade Organization (JETRO)’s investment and business support centre in Ahmedabad which will be the biggest centre of JETRO in India. Pact for this centre was inked during Japan Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s visit to Gujarat in September 2017. JETRO centre in Gujarat will work for Japanese investment in the State and also help Japanese companies in various aspects including temporary workspace during transition. Some Japanese companies are likely to sign MoU with the State government during the function.
- 36.89% storage across 204 reservoirs in Gujarat; 19 put on high alert
- Industries and business in Gujarat suffer estimated loss of over 1500 crores due to truck operators strike
- Phoenix Mills Ltd - Bsafal Joint Venture to acquire and develop 5.16 acre land on SG Highway in Ahmedabad
- Himalaya, Ahmedabad One Mall make parking free
- John Abraham participates in shooting of Raw in Junagadh, Pakistan like look given to shooting-locations
- Citizens in Ahmedabad participate in rally against 'Love-Jihad'