Dormitory facility of Shri Somnath Trust opens; Rs 90/night tariffJuly 03, 2018
Somnath: Tourism Secretary of Central government, Rashmi Verma today inaugurated a dormitory guest house of Shri Somnath Trust. The new facility has been set up at a cost of Rs 7 crore over 60,000 square ft area in 28 months. It is capable to accommodate 320 pilgrims. A pilgrim will be able to stay for Rs 90/night fare in dormitory facility.
Tourism Secretary reviewed progress of ongoing projects of tourism development at Somnath such as TFC-tourist facility centre, digital parking, promenade walkway etc.
- VAYU no more a cyclone, it will in capacity of well marked low pressure area bring rain to Kutch - Saurashtra - North Gujarat
- Airtel says its 4G network now covers 15,000 towns and villages across Gujarat
- Doctors in Gujarat join nationwide strike call over attacks in West Bengal: OPDs affected
- Amit Shah to visit Gujarat on July 3 - 4
- India wins World Cup ODI against Pakistan
- Opening session of 17th Lok Sabha today