Dormitory facility of Shri Somnath Trust opens; Rs 90/night tariffJuly 03, 2018
Somnath: Tourism Secretary of Central government, Rashmi Verma today inaugurated a dormitory guest house of Shri Somnath Trust. The new facility has been set up at a cost of Rs 7 crore over 60,000 square ft area in 28 months. It is capable to accommodate 320 pilgrims. A pilgrim will be able to stay for Rs 90/night fare in dormitory facility.
Tourism Secretary reviewed progress of ongoing projects of tourism development at Somnath such as TFC-tourist facility centre, digital parking, promenade walkway etc.
- 54,863 quintal groundnut worth Rs.27.43 cr bought by Gujarat Govt.
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani to visit drought-hit Kutch on Monday
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies