Two more incidents of targeting non-Gujarati community, 4 injured in village of Vadodara, suspected arson in Go-down in AhmedabadOctober 07, 2018
Ahmedabad/Vadodara:Two more incidents of attacks on Non Gujaratis including a suspected case of arson have been reported today in which at least 4 people injured.
A crowd allegedly attacked and injured 4 non-Gujarati labourers of a company in Jarod village under Vaghodia taluka of Vadodara district. They were admitted to hospital. Police was conducting raids to nab the culprits.
In the second incident some people allegedly torched a go-down in Vastral area of East Ahmedabad this evening. Though there were no reports of any injury to the non-Gujarati workers of the go-down cum factory of plastic goods situated near a Kabir temple. Fire fighters have controlled the fire.
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan
- 3 draft TP of Ahmedabad, first draft of Pal TP scheme in Surat, Development Plan of JUDA approved
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- On tip off from NIA, Gujarat ATS nabs West Bengal linked fake currency note dealer
- Gujarat CM launches Ekta Yatra from Bardoli to create awareness about Statue of Unity