Two more incidents of targeting non-Gujarati community, 4 injured in village of Vadodara, suspected arson in Go-down in AhmedabadOctober 07, 2018
Ahmedabad/Vadodara:Two more incidents of attacks on Non Gujaratis including a suspected case of arson have been reported today in which at least 4 people injured.
A crowd allegedly attacked and injured 4 non-Gujarati labourers of a company in Jarod village under Vaghodia taluka of Vadodara district. They were admitted to hospital. Police was conducting raids to nab the culprits.
In the second incident some people allegedly torched a go-down in Vastral area of East Ahmedabad this evening. Though there were no reports of any injury to the non-Gujarati workers of the go-down cum factory of plastic goods situated near a Kabir temple. Fire fighters have controlled the fire.
- Gujarat Govt briefing on Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show 2019 and Africa Day
- Gujarat govt likely to announce a bigger 'No-Non-Veg' zone around Somnath temple
- PM Narendra Modi to arrive in Gujarat on 3 day visit on Thursday
- Gujarat CM launches MSME website for young entrepreneurs
- Chief Minister of Andijan region of Uzbekistan meets Gujarat CM
- Congress candidate in RMC by-poll joins BJP; by-poll was necessitated as then Congress councillor joined BJP