Two more incidents of targeting non-Gujarati community, 4 injured in village of Vadodara, suspected arson in Go-down in AhmedabadOctober 07, 2018
Ahmedabad/Vadodara:Two more incidents of attacks on Non Gujaratis including a suspected case of arson have been reported today in which at least 4 people injured.
A crowd allegedly attacked and injured 4 non-Gujarati labourers of a company in Jarod village under Vaghodia taluka of Vadodara district. They were admitted to hospital. Police was conducting raids to nab the culprits.
In the second incident some people allegedly torched a go-down in Vastral area of East Ahmedabad this evening. Though there were no reports of any injury to the non-Gujarati workers of the go-down cum factory of plastic goods situated near a Kabir temple. Fire fighters have controlled the fire.
- Two die in mysterious blast during digging in go-down premises in Ahmedabad
- Five of a racket which duped people in the name of providing job in railways, nabbed in Vadodara
- Rajya Sabha election case: Ahmed Patel remained present in Gujarat HC with counsel P Chidambaram for cross examination
- Deputy Sarpanch murder case: 8 accused nabbed
- Gir lions death issue: Amicus Curiae Hemang shah submits suggestion brief in the High Court
- Good news for Gujarat, monsoon likely to make entry on June 23 or 24