Alpesh’s aide makes allegations against DyCM, Chudasama hits backOctober 10, 2018
Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar: Senior BJP leader and Cabinet Minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama today strongly rejected the claims of Alpesh Thakor led OBC Ekta Manch and Thakor Sena that Deputy CM Nitin Patel was behind the incidents of attacks on non-Gujaratis.
During a press conference Alpesh’s aide Mukesh Bharwad alleged that Patel wanted to become CM himself and that was why he had given fuel to the incidents of attacks. He alleged that most of the incidents of attacks have taken place in Mahesana district which was home of Patel. He also alleged that the anti migrant attitude was also evident from the fact that he had by implementing domicile related rule also opposed the admission of non-Gujaratis in the medical colleges in the state.
While Nitin Patel during his media interaction in Mahesana today refused to comment on the first allegation he only said that the domicile system for admission was in practice in most of the states and under it anyone be it from Bihar, UP, Maharashtra or any other state and living in Gujarat for 20 years got the benefit.
Chudasama on the other hand talking to newsmen in Gandhinagar said that the culture to divide and rule was Congress’ culture. ‘Nitinbhai is a respected leader who keeps everyone together. Everyone knows who was behind it. I have to ask Alpesh Thakor as to whose names have come to fore during police investigation of the violence against non-Gujaratis.They are Congress leaders and workers. He also mentioned the inciting speeches of Alpesh Thakor in Mahesna and said that instead of issuing such statements Alpesh and his outfit should seek apologies.
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies
- 6 die as truck overturns and crush a car in Surendranagar district of Gujarat
- Property registration documents in Sub Registrar Offices now available online in Gujarat