Despite use of drone cameras, no trace of Jain Muni missing on Girnar mountain a week agoJanuary 29, 2019
Junagadh: Despite use of drone cameras to track a Jain Muni, who is missing for almost a week since his visit to Girnar mountain here, the police so far has not been able to find him.
Police said that Digambar Jain Muni Mudit Sararji (35) had left for Girnar from Nirmal Sagar Dhyan Kendra Dharmshala in the wee hours of January 23.
He has been missing from Sahsavan forest area since that day. The manager of the Dharmashala Bhagchand had lodged the report in this regard.
Drone cameras have also been used to track him in the mountain area full of forests but so far he could not be traced.
In the last around one year, it was fourth such case of a person going missing during Girnar visit.
- National Security is the real poll plank in the ongoing elections: Amit Shah in Gujarat
- Man slaps Hardik Patel on stage during election rally in Gujarat
- Gujarat farmer denies nod for landing of Hardik Patel's helicopter on his land
- Reliance Jio Q4 net profit jumps 64% to Rs 840 crore
- Our Nyay scheme is a deadly blow and surgical strike against poverty, will end penury from India: Rahul in Gujarat
- Scrapped note of Rs 500 and 1000 of face value of over 7 lakhs fished out of river Sabarmati in Gujarat