MoS Home Pradipsinh Jadeja undergoes oral cancer surgeryNovember 27, 2018
Gandhinagar: Minister of State for Home, Government of Gujarat, Pradipsinh Jadeja was hospitalized in Ahmedabad based HCG hospital for oral cancer surgery. According to a medical bulletin issued by hospital today morning, a team led by Dr. Kaustubh Patel performed surgery on Pradipsinh Jadeja successfully yesterday and his health is improving. The minister will continue to stay in Intensive Care Unit(ICU) of hospital for next 48-72 hours under observation of doctors as per the hospital bulletin.
Dr Sandip Shah, head of the center, today said that Jadeja has been diagnosed with cancer of cheek lining and his biopsy report would arrive in a weaker and would let the doctors know as to which stage the cancer has reached and what kind of specialized treatment he needed. He would remain in the hospital for 3 to 4 more days.
He said that after the operation conducted yesterday the minister was doing well.
56 year old Jadeja is a four time MLA from Vatva seat of Ahmedabad district and a vocal face from government and BJP. He is very popular among media fraternity due to his friendly attitude and mixing nature.
Sources close to him said that for the past some time Jadeja was feeling difficulty in opening his mouth freely. He had visited doctors in the past too. He was not participating in government and party events for a few days.
- 'Be Patriotic' among 5 mantras Mukesh Ambani gives to graduated students
- India faces Energy Trilemma as it races to meet its energy goals: Mukesh Ambani at PDEU
- HM Amit Shah addresses Divyakant Nanavati 'Smruti Parv' in Junagadh
- Parking vehicle at Ahmedabad railway station's designated lot not safe
- PM to unveil Shivaji statue, witness Indian Navy demonstration in Maharashtra
- Railways floats Rs. 85 crore tender for broad-gauge to Amreli
- Girnar to have upgraded 11 KV power line up to Ambaji Mandir