Food joints are allowed to remain open after midnight during Navratri: SanghaviSeptember 23, 2022
Gandhinagar: Gujarat government has announced that the cafes, restaurants and food trucks will be able to operate even after 12 Midnight during the nine days of Navratri.
Minister of state for sports & culture, Harsh Sanghavi, told the media persons during an interaction that Navratri is the festival in which people enjoy a lot. The people of Gujarat are very well linked to Garba and Food during Goddess Amba’s Norta (Navratri), so the state government instead of putting restrictions is looking forward to managing the festival nicely.
Home Department had yesterday announced that loudspeakers and public address systems will be allowed to operate till midnight during Navratri and Dussehra this year.
— DeshGujarat (@DeshGujarat) September 23, 2022
- Bollywood celebs, Hollywood icons, and industrialists arrive in Jamnagar for Anant-Radhika pre-wedding
- Mahesh Vasava meets CR Patil; Joita Patel set to join BJP
- Air India launches Bhuj-Mumbai direct flight service
- Opening of IN-SPACe's Technical Centre at Bopal, Gujarat on March 5
- Paldi Jalaram Mandir under-bridge to open for traffic on 4 March
- GST revenue in Gujarat up by 15% in February 2024 compared to February 2023
- Tata's N. Chandrasekaran visits Dholera a day after announcement of semiconductor fab unit