Amit Shah to visit his LS constituency areas in Gujarat on May 20May 15, 2023
Gandhinagar: Union Home Minister Amitbhai Shah who represents the Gandhinagar constituency in Lok Sabha will be on a visit to his constituency areas on May 20.
Shah is likely to inaugurate a new gymnasium in Naranpura and a library. He is also likely to open Rs. 17 crore sewage treatment plant in the Chandlodiya area. He is likely to conduct a draw for 2500 affordable housing units.
Shah is likely to hold meetings with AUDA (Amdavad Urban Development Authority) and AMC (Amdavad Municipal Corporation) officials and review various development projects including those in progress for the development of sports infrastructure in the city. Final details of his visit are expected to be announced soon. DeshGujarat
- Live: PM Modi flags off Jamnagar-Ahmedabad and 8 other Vande Bharat Express trains
- R&B Superintendent Engineer suspended after misbehave with MLA
- Flagging off of Gujarat's third Vande Bharat Express train today: Railways announces a video competition
- BSF apprehends a Pakistani citizen near international border in Kutch
- Police Sub Inspector, two middlemen booked by ACB Gujarat in bribe case in Surat
- Sharad Pawar meets Gautam Adani in Gujarat
- Ganesha in lap of Sahajanand Swami in Lunawada raises controversy